Join our server on Discord

Dood! ANOTHER birthday!? HECK YES. ^.^
Tongue 
Yep. I'm sure you all might have guessed by now by my enthusiasm. It's my hun's birthday today!! ^_^

Soooo..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOL!!

The lucky freak of mine it 17 today. Just one more year and until he's legal! >:]

DUN DUN DUNNNN.... O_o Nahh. Just messing around. But seriously.. he's 17 today ^^.

For a celebration, I gots a huuuge cake with a new spy suit AND a new advanced high-tech sniper rifle. =p Maybe you can take some shots at Steve.. >.>

Sorry I couldn't be there for this birthday hun. You know I would have been there if it was possible. I would have done anything to get there. Hopefully it will work out the way I planned for next year. We've only known each other for 8 months, but it's been one hell of a ride. You've made me really happy and you are seriously the most amazing person to do so. You've made a great, positive impact on my life and it's awesome. ^_^ I would say more, but I can just tell ya on MSN.

Once again, Happy Birthday Gol!!

Love ya hun! ^_^ *kisses him*

...... One more thing.. *walks out with black and red silky lingerie on* I have another present for you.. *takes his paws and pulls him into their bedroom, closes the door and locks it* >:]

<333
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Awww... Heheh. I feel all special and stuff x3

Thank you lots for the Happy Birthday! ^^
The Mod Squad
The OCA
You're welcome hun! ^^
And you are specials. :3
More than I can explain.. or even show you. <3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Happy birthday big guy :) I'd tell you not to have too much fun in that room over there.... But I think that was the idea ;)
Happy Birthday Gol! *Salutes* Congrats for making it to 17. You and Misty do make a good couple by the way. ^_^ .II.. Good luck.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hahah Good one Kittens, Happy Birthday Gol!
Veemon's Followers
Happy 17
OMG! You're 17! *takes extra precautions* I shall duel you yet *pockets wand* Gol!! But for now, *conjures gift box* Here. *gruffly* Do it yourself assassination kit. *vanishes with a loud "KRACK!!!"*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
o_0 to much harry potter

happy birthday gol here have a mystery present
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Congratumaltions on living another year! Don't stay in open spaces for too long >:3