Join our server on Discord

Mana Temple Ruins
Name: Xerowulfr (Xero for short. Was once known as "Little One" or "Runt".)

Height: 20ft from haunches to the tip of his snout, 10ft on all fours, 15ft sitting up. His tail is about 9-10ft long.

Description: The closest visual description I can find is this.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ra...on_b-1.jpg

His fur is a lot darker and isn't glossy, so it doesn't glint and reflects as little light as possible. His armor is a lot more skeletal and covers his back in very durable bone-like plates and ridges that extend down from his skull to his tail. His paws are covered in matching skeletal gauntlets/greaves made for canines with razor sharp blades for claws. He has two pairs of horns protruding from a canine skull-shaped helmet, one pair straight but a little jagged and another curved backwards.

Orientation: Gender and Sex is unimportant to Mana Hunters and Slayers. Orientation means nothing to them.

Member Size: 60 inches (5ft) In length with a diameter of 24 inches. Has a knot that's 32 inches in diameter.

Other Info: Xero is said to be the last of the line of Mana Hunters and Mana Slayers. He is the holder of many long forgotten Mana and Dark Mana Lore and Arts, like channeling an element or developing a "True" form and a "False" form. His original specie is the long gone "Mana Wolf" Class Mana Beast. A dangerous creature, he was sealed away long, long ago for something he may or may not have done. He waits for the seal to break so he may be unleashed onto the world once more.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Mmm...?" Flammie opened her eyes sleepily, lifting up her head and looking up at Flamebolt. "What is it, Flamey...?" she asked, looking at the rustling bush.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Devastator sat concealed in a tree, eyeing the temple. While he was in Hell, he learned a lot about how to cause carnage in the world, and this was one way to do it. Free the beast within the temple.

He placed his paw on his forehead, as if to touch a wound that wasn't there. He grinned darkly, his "Gatling Pistols" strapped to his back, hidden under his trenchcoat.

"If I can find a way to lure those two dragons away from the temple, I can get inside and break the seal...." he whispered to himself.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
[Darkness]

Silence.

...Master?

A single, weak heartbeat.

No. Not dark enough...

Two weak heartbeats.

I'm not breathing.

Four heartbeats, stronger this time.

I can't smell, or hear.

Regular albeit weak heartbeats.

I can't think...

Heartbeats now beating regularly.

I can't feel...

Heartbeats become faster, echoing through the darkness before stopping suddenly.

Am I living?
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"I thought I heard something in those bushes over there." Flamebolt still didn't move,but he continued to look over the area where he thought he heard something. "I don't see anything... Maybe it was a fox...?" He semi-asked Flammie wondering what it could be.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark was siting at a base of a tree, looking at the spear orb. "What is this thing and what can it do?" Dark thought, swinging his spear loosely with his left arm.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Oh, probably just a small animal, Flamey." Flammie answered, laying her head back down on the grassy ground again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
[Darkness]

...Where am I? Am I really even here?

The entire inner temple was silent, serene. Save for an immense atmosphere of utter foreboding.

At least it's dark... at least it's dark...
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers