Join our server on Discord

Hello, I'm a new member
Tongue 
Hello,

And good day.

I'm a new member. But I've known about this fantastic web site for years. lol Thought I'd register. I've been looking for particular stories. lol Which authors have stories with male (preferably straight stories) Renamon?

Thank you!

Bye.

Regards,
Kristy.
I really forgot about those stories, but can always check for female Raremon! Gunter once mentioned about it, I guess I can't forget about his fantasies. Be welcome to the DaD! Today brick and pies are 50% off! So be sure to have your enemies close this day!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:I really forgot about those stories, but can always check for female Raremon! Gunter once mentioned about it, I guess I can't forget about his fantasies.

Hello Dragon,

Stupid question. Why do I wanna check for "female Raremon"? lol

And thank you (for the welcome)!

Edit: Okay, I did a search for "female Raremon" but it only came back with this topic.

Regards,
Kristy.
Kristy,

Welcome to the Digiartist’s Domain. They call me Wise, but if you’ve known about this website for years, you know my name. Invoke it with dignity.

I feel as though this letter needs a second paragraph. I’m not really sure what to put in it. I need at least three sentences.

Sincerely,

Wisemon
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Welcome to the DaD Kristy! have a good time here, and hope to see ya around! ^_^

Kristen: HEY!! SHE STOLED MY NAME!! *rage*

AWL: clam down Kristen jeez...you're not the only creature in the whole world named Kristen...

Kristen: Ahh...i forgot *slaps forehead*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Hello Kristy! Welcome to the wonderful world of the DaD.

I hope that you will like it here as much as the rest of us.

Post, post, and post some more.. don't forget to have fun.

=D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Wekcome
Welcome to DaD Kristy!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I hope that you enjoy your stay here at this marvelous place amidst the land of url's and other things. This place is indeed special but I am glad you made the commitment to join it as a member. The name is Lonely Gabu and I have been here for over a year, close to two years soon. People have found my insight and words as something unique. I really hope that you have fun because this place can soothe any problem ways. This is the place to be.

I wish you the best in life...

Sincerly,
Lonely Gabu
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:Hello Dragon,

Stupid question. Why do I wanna check for "female Raremon"? lol

In all honesty, it was a joke.

Anywhoo, welcome to DaD Kristy! I'm Kurtz, the 10th of the SDP, a special number, but eh, I feel it ain't. Hope you can get to like this place more as you visit, and hope to see you around some places! ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds