Join our server on Discord

Friends' day
Today is Friends' Day, and after I gave gifts to all my friends in real life and online, I decided to leave a little something here. Hey.
Really? Friend's Day? Wow, time comes so quick-
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well as I said somewhere else, Happy friends day to you too. But I don't really get the picture. I like the other one you gave.
Yes, but that was my gift for you and the boys at my place. Of course it should be better.
That was cute :P

Happy friend's day! (don't know what it is... but yea! Happy anyway! lol)
The OCA
True. And I told you what I thought of it.
Happy friends' day Zeph! Happy friends' day everybody! This day sucked majorly, maybe I should have gone out overnight, but well who cares now? Tomorrow's my last day of study for 15 days! So YAY!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm not feeling terribly friendly today, but I do appreciate the sentiment.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
friends day!! *huggles Misty, GMSG, Kalyx, Drake_11, DarkKnightMatt, Disturbed, Kurtz, DMX, PsyPine and a whole bunch of other peoples* yay!!!

and for the Non-DaD peoples that i know....

*huggles Crimson Fur, Psy Breaker and Therma Dyrssen* ^_^

happy friends day everybody!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
^^ Happy Friend's Day Zeph. And of course everyone else.

*hugs AWL back, then hugs DMX, fred_18, Ravaja, GMSG, Kurtz, and everyone else that I talk to a lot* .... *walks over to Gol and pounces him, hugging him and kissing him*

DragonMasterX Wrote:Happy friends' day Zeph! Happy friends' day everybody! This day sucked majorly, maybe I should have gone out overnight, but well who cares now? Tomorrow's my last day of study for 15 days! So YAY!

Sorry 'bout your bad day DMX. Hope it's better tomor-- well today now. And no study for 2 weeks!? That's awesome!! Then maybe we can play more RO!! Heeee *pounces DMX*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA