Join our server on Discord

Poll: Did you Like it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
66.67%
2 66.67%
No
0%
0 0%
Ehh Kinda
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[My First digimon Yaoi Lemon]
Sad 
This is my first one and i hope yall like it (im new at it so dont be mean)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a Digimon one with 2 people srry if i didnt do it right its my first one dont kill me

Tai, Matt, Agumon, and Gabumon:D

Tai and Matt were walking in the digital world talking about things.
"Hey Matt" Tai said.
"What Tai" Matt replied.
"Where is Agumon and Gabumon?" Tai Asked.
"...I dont know" Matt said.
Further ahead in the digital forest Agumon and Gabumon were together.
"So...Gabumon what do you think of Angemon?" Agumon said trying to start a conversation.
At angemons name Gabumon got all stiff and his member started to poke out of the near invisable slit "..what about Angemon?" He said.
Agumon noticed the Member poking out and blushed "Gabumon are you gay?" Agumon said.
"WHAT GAY......n..o?" Gabumon Replied.
"It dont matter if your gay im gay!" Agumon said happly.
"You...are i didnt know...well since you told me the truth well i am gay" Gabumon said blushing.
Agumon put his claw on the slit with Gabumons member poking out and started to rub it his member already sliding out he could feel Gabumons comming out pushing his claw up "heh" he grunted.
"ooo Agumon that feels so good" Gabumon said.
Agumon took his claw off and put the member into his mouth slowly licking it with his toung.
"OOOOOOO AGUMON!" Gabumon said.
Agumon started to suck on the member faster and faster.
Gabumons member pulsed and pre-cum oozed out.
"That taste good Gabumon" Agumon said licking it all up.
"IM CUMMING!!!!!!!" Gabumon screamed shooting a stream of seed down agumons throught.
Agumon tryed to swallow it all but couldnt some oozed out onto Gabumon then Agumon got on his back and opened his legs "I want you in me Gabumon" he said.
Gabumon pulled himself up and put his member on Agumons small butthole and slowly pushed it in.
"AHHhhhh....ooo....that...feels...soo...goood soo warm..." agumon moned.
"Your so tight Agumon" Gabumon said and started to pump on agumons ass.
Agumon instantly shot his seed all over himself and gabumon pumped Agumon faster and faster deeper and deeper.
"AGUMON!!!!" Gabumon said and then cummed in Agumons tight ass and passed out.
Agumon passed out from the pain gabumons member still in his ass. They fell asleep like that.
Tai and Matt walked through the forest and spotted the two asleep with Gabumons Member in Agumons ass.
"Wow Matt that looks like what me and you are guna do tonight" Tai said with a smile.
"Yep but we wont fall asleep" Matt said with a sly grin on his face.
The End.

REMEMBER THIS IS MY FIRST PIECE OF WORK SO DONT BITE MY HEAD OFF BUT LEAVE COMMENTS I WANA KNOW WHAT YALL THINK!.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
*bites his head off*

it was a good lemon ^^ i like short, sweet yiffy lemons :3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Spelling, grammar, and inventiveness are all an issue. tHere was no storyline, and the sex scene was short and hashed out. Flesh it out a little. I'd suggest reading other author's works and drawing in their narritve styles to create your own.

I'm going to put this in Author's Domain.
Thats for the comments im new at this thing so i will try harder next time
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
You might also want to get a paragraph structure.. make it easier to read.. Right now it looks like more of an outline than a story.
The OCA