Join our server on Discord

my first lemon:p
Tongue 
okay this is not my first but i'm trying to get some posted i don't go in for yaoi but this came to me so i thought why not

I never knew that my partner tai would be getting drunk in his parents own house. But, I sure found out the hard way. Knocking on her door, I heard the clanking of bottles being hidden, and windows being opened.

"open this door right now!"

"one second agumon."

he opened the door, revealing his beat red face, and the scent of beer hit me so hard I realized he must have been drinking ALOT. Nonetheless, I played along.

"Have you been drinking tai?"

"No !"

I walked in and picked up a bottle he had tried to put under her bed.

"You're not even old enough to buy this shit. Who the hell got you this?"

"It's not mine, I swear!"

he was slurring his words and couldn't even look me in the eye. he was plastered. My partner
"sit down on the bed."

I tried to jump but failed so I grabbed a box and hosted myself up

"I'm sorry I'll never do it again."

"I would sure as hell fucking hope not."

he could barely sit up on her bed next to me.

"Lay down."

he placed his head on her pillow and I straddled his mid-section, so I was sitting on his stomach, he looked confused.

"agumon, what are you doing?"

"I'm showing you what happens to bad boys like you."

"I don't get it agumon."

"That's because you're dumb, and drunk . Okay?"

"Okay

"Now, are you going to be good and do what i tells you?"

"Yes . I'm sorry for getting drunk."

"It's okay, you'll learn your lesson."

I pulled my already fully erect dick out of my pouch and my tamer looked at it like he knew what was coming. Yet, he was too drunk to realize it.

"Open your mouth  

"No!"

"No? Open that fucking mouth. ."

"No, it's not right !!!"

I pushed my dick against his lips, but he wouldn't budge. I knew just what to do though. His mother would send him away in a second if I mentioned this, so I decided to use this to my advantage .

"You either open that slut mouth for my cock, or I'm telling your mother about your drinking. And you know what she'll do if I do."

"But, , I never sucked a dick before. I don't even know how to do it."

"It's okay ," I pet his head "you just open your mouth and let me do the rest."

he finally gave in and open his lips, allowing me to shove my dick into his hot mouth. The spit and wetness made my dick harder than ever. I began to fuck his face.  he began gagging, but this just turned me on more. And then...

"ouch!! You fucking...OUCH!!!"

"I'm so sorry !!"

"Why'd you bite my cock tai?"

"I thought that�s what I supposed to do "

"No no no, when i gives your  mouth this cock, you're suppose to be a good bitch and suck it for me baby"

"I'm sorry daddy, I'll suck it for you. ."

"I've got a better idea. Just stop crying and open that fucking mouth again. And this time, keep it open, or else you'll get a spanking.

"Yes ."

he opened her mouth, and without warning I shoved my dick all the way into the back of his throat, holding him head down with my hands.

"You like that baby?"

"CCCCCTTTTDD....HHCCCDDD"

"i can't hear you when he's punishing you're naughty little mouth. I'll just take that as a yes. Now, be a sweetie and let me fuck your throat."

I began to pump into my tamers face as hard as I could. I felt like I would explode at any minute. he was gagging and too drunk to realize what was going on. he had always give me a hard time...and now, here I was, giving him a hard on! I felt my cock start to pulsate, and within seconds I was shooting load after load of hot cum down my tamers  throat.

"swallow it all now baby."

"CCCTTT...yes...

I took my dick out of his face, and turned around to put my dick back into my pouch.

"You know, this is our little secret. And from now on, I will let you drink in the house, if you let me do that again...okay?..."

I turned around to see my tamer sleeping like...well...a baby. Cum still on his lips.

The next day

"Good morning tai!"

"Morning agumon."

"How was last night?"

"Oh you know, I just watched movies in my room ."

he didn't even remember...

it doesn't work entirely because i adapted it from a previous lemon of mine
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz