Join our server on Discord

Kurtz/Misty RPG
As the title suggests, only me and Misty to post here! Anyone else is forbidden.

----------------------------------

Right, just list the character you'll be using, Misty ^^ Then after you do I'll try to think of a place to put them lawl

Well, I'm gonna use Kurtz ^^ Obviously.

Up to you what you use :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well. I only have two characters. The other is my 'brother' .. so I gots to use Misty.

I don't really need a profile because Misty is just based off of me.. except that I is a red dragoness. =p

So I am ready when you are then ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: When you say "...Hope she at least slept well after...", I'm almost thinking about what happened last night over here.. xD

IC: (Wolf Residence)

Sleeping lighter than normal, the red dragoness tossed and turned underneath her crumpled up sheet and blanket. It was a nightmare. A Detale was using it's Meteor Storm while a Dark Lord was using its Dark Blessing as they were both chasing her; ganging up on her. Out of fear, she quickly arose from her sleep and sat up in her bed, breathing heavily, beads of sweat rolling off her forehead. "... Wha- .. What was that...?" Still a little shaken up, she looked around the semi sun-lit room to see that nothing was out of place. Letting out a great sigh of relief, she laid back down and glanced at the clock to see that it was 7:13a.m. Only a few seconds after did she roll onto her left side and slowly shut her eyes.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Slowly getting up from his bed, the red-haired dragon rubbed his eyes again, still tired of such as he stumbled onto his feet, walking towards the bathroom. As of such, he took a moment to look at himself. He chuckled slightly; adoring his muscled figure as he quickly grabbed a comb. "Still gotta work on these I guess." He muttered to himself, before combing his hair. It soon went from it's unusually straight and flat hair to his normal spiked up self. After a few moments, he took the time to quickly head into the shower, closing the door soon after him. "Work work work, that's all that ever is these days..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
After closing her eyes, she let out another sigh and attempted to go back to sleep. Her eyes wouldn't stay closed. It was as if they had to stay open, but the sleepy dragoness wanted to sleep. She turned in bed to face the wall and grab her body pillow. Staring at the wall usually helps, but for some odd reason, it just wouldn't cut it. She thought for a few minutes, followed by a quick ruffling under the sheets. She felt around and found her Pikachu plushie; the plushie she had since she was 11. She then put it near her head and closed her eyes, slowly but finally drifting off to sleep.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA