Join our server on Discord

Comments
CHAPTER 1: The Glow
Slowly he felt around for ground, he was dizzy and he didn't know why, the day started out normal enough. Jon Meyers was a typical teenage boy crude, womanizing, and, other than that, he was a good kid, but he always felt something was missing, he didn't know what it was, but it was missing. Jon's mother, Trisha, yelled at Jon, for the fifth time, to get ready for school. Like a zombie he groaned and shambled around for a pair of clean clothes, he had his shower, ate, brushed his teeth, and headed out the door. "Hey it's 'bout time ya got up lazy!" said June Coleman, The tomboy best friend of Jon, "Hey June sorry I'm late I was up late last night uh... Studying yeah..." Jon said know he was up all night playing an MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) "Right I'll belive it when I see it, here's the bus come on." she told him "sigh..." Jon said as he slowly got on the bus.

First period was math slow as normal during passing period his friend Tyler Vaughn, asked if he's got any A's, "What color is the sky in your world?" said Jon sarcastically. On to second period...WARNING NOT FUN...Gym, yeah, gym at 10:23 am! Today however was okay, because Jake Ballero, the school jerk wasn't there. "Today is dodgeball. So these are the three D's, Dodge, Duck, And Don't Die." said Mr. Keller, "But sir that's four D's!" exclaimed a young student next to Jon,"I think you miscOWW!" he shouted as he got pummled by dodgeballs. "Great first thing in the morning I get pummeled with balls" said Jon. "Yeah makes ya fell like a whore, don't it?" exclaimed Keishii Yoshimitsu, from Japan, "Shut up ya perv" Jon said "But it's true ain't it? Ya gotta agree with me." said Kei "Yeah yer right, but don't talk about that first thing in the morning...Look out!!" Jon shouted. THWAPP!! "Oww!" said Kei rubbing his forehead. "You okay Kei?" Jon asked. "Yeah." Kei answered sluggishly. Third period science "All right hand up your homework." said Mrs. Fredricks. Jon slowly handed it up knowing it was an F at best. "Today is dissection everyone pair up." Jon paired up with Tyler. "Wonderful right before lunch we see guts....Blech." pipped Tyler. "Talking about it only makes more nasty man." said Jon dully "Sorry." said Tyler miserably. Now to the fun stuff lunch. Today's menu Cornbeef and Hash, Macaroni and Cheese, Fruit Cup, and the "Mystery Meat" (random leftovers combined). As Jon, Tyler, and Kei were eating, someone was plotting a devilish plan....SPLAT!!! Kei was plastered with mac n' cheese..."FOOD FIGHT!!" screamed the crowd loading their hands with mystery meat. All sorts of food flew over head as Jon and Tyler took cover under a table while Kei lay unconscious after being hit in the head with many attacks of mystery meat. After World War III was over Josh Coleman, June's little brother, was sent to the principal's office for starting it.

"Kei you should see the nurse, your eye's swollen pretty bad" Jon stated, so Kei trotted off to the nurse. Forth period Health not bad considering that almost every word Mrs. Margarie spits like Sylvester the cat from LooneyToons. Jon and June were unlucky enough to be seated up in the front of the class room (grab an umbrella). They were, however, lucky enough to have a sub today. Fifth period L.A. Jon was so board he fell asleep "Snore..." "WAKE UP JON!", yelled Mr. Magnius "YAH!..." He looked around and sat up. Sixth period Social Studies nothing strange here 'cept the teacher was late. LAST PERIOD Home Economics. Today they made pizza. As you can see a typical day of school. Jon, once again, missed the bus so he had to walk home. On the way home he took a short-cut through the woods. Along the way he found a bag full of glowing colored gems, "Spiffy" he said as he put them in his bag and headed home. He got home and headed to his room to look at them. He poured them on his bed and made patterns with them when all of a sudden a rainbow colored light flashed all around him...

CHAPTER 2: Victor Kellver The Lonewolf
Slowly he felt around for ground, he was dizzy and he didn't know why. He opened his eyes and saw something he couldn't believe, "Holy Crap is that a freakin dragon!!!" The winged beast zoomed over head as he ducked for cover, "What in the world is going on?!" Jon said as he put the multi colored gems back in his pack. "This is weird..." he thought as he looked around the land trying to see if something looked familier. As he walked around a voice shouted "Halt vile fiend!" he looked over the hill and saw a man chasing a beast, "What is that thing?" he asked him self. "Stop" the man shouted as he continued after the beast, "Man he's persistent!" Jon said as he followed the action, "What's his beef with the thing I wonder?" As soon as he said that, the man lopped the monster's head off and grabed a bag of gems much like Jon's.

The man looked around and almost caught sight of Jon, but Jon ducked down in the nick of time. "Phew, that was close. I better follow him to see if he goes to a town or somethin' like that. Maybe he could tell me how I got here, or at least where the heck I am." When the man finaly stopped Jon was outside one of the biggest cities he had ever seen "Holy crap it's huge, it's bigger than Deveron City!" That's saying something, Deveron City is his hometown and it's huge, about 2000 miles wide, with huge skyscrapers! As he walked toward the city the guards stopped him, "Halt who are you?" They said as they pointed their swords at him, "Whoa now! You could poke an eye put with those things!!" They angrily pointed their swords at Jon ready to strike! " Let him through!" Jon looked over to see the man from before. " Don't keep people out like last year, we're trying to get more people into our town, come on in!" The guards growled as Jon and the man entered the city. "You don't seem to be from around here, where are you from?" the man asked as Jon looked in awe of the huge city, "Huh? Oh uh...not here that's for sure, not even this world..." Jon answered, "Pardon?" said the man. "These...", Jon showed the man the bag of gems, "brought me here." Jon stated. "Hmm...Come with me." the man said.

Jon and the man walked onward, "Oh pardon me we haven't been properly introduced my name is Victor, Victor Kellver the Lonewolf, knight of 'The Order of the Moon', and you are?" said Victor with a strong voice. "My name's Jon Meyers. What's 'The Order of the Moon'?" Jon inquired. "The Order of the Moon is a group of knight's who serve under King Bradley The IV." said Victor. "Bradley was the son of King Barthalomew and Queen Felicia, a student of the fine arts, King Bradley is a kind king who is always ready to help people in need." Victor continued, "You sound like a salesmen." Jon said under his breath. As they walked along Jon listened to Victor and admired the huge buildings. "Here we are Jon." Victor stated as he and Jon came up to a huge castle, "Welcome to Castle Rim Fire!" greeted the guards outside the castle "Welcome back Sir Victor, who is your friend?" they continued. "This is Jon Meyers, I have brought him to see King Bradley." Victor said. "Welcome Sir Jon!" the guards said doing a slight bow. "Uhh...Thanks..." Jon said nervously, he had never been treated so kindly back in Deveron his father left when he was four and his mother would go out late at night and not come home till morning smelling of booze, he felt really privleged.

CHAPTER 3: Castle Rim Fire And The Order Of The Moon
"Come in Sir Victor and friend", said the kind voice of King Bradley Autostround, as Jon and Victor walked to the king's chambers Jon saw the portraits of the past kings and queens of this land. " Hello my lord." Victor said as he bowed to the king and a hot chick to his right who looked about Jon's age, "Please dear friend don't be so formal you know that annoys me." the king stated, "Sorry sir." said Victor again, "I mean Bradley...", Jon wasn't as nervous as he was mesmerized by the young beauty to the kings right. "So Victor, Who is your friend with the strange garb?", asked Bradley looking at Jon's strange outfit, "This is Jon Meyers a man I saw while chaseing the orc who stole my gems", Victor said showing the king his bag of gems, "and this lad also has some gems." Jon stood there looking confused, while the girl in the chair stared at him for a little while. "So lad, Jon was it? Where did you find these gems?" Bradley inquried, Jon told the king and Victor what had happened. "I see, so they really do seep to the other side..." said the king with a surprised look on his face, "These gems are infused with sacred powers of the elements, each set is given to it's rightful owner and used to give them powers. The elements are Fire, Water, Wind, Ice, Thunder, Light, Darkness, and Nature, although some gems are yet to be discovered." the king explaned. "Oh, where are my manners, this is my daughter Princess Rachel." the king stated, "Pleased to make your aquaintance." she said looking bashfully toward Jon. "Well, I still don't get why I was brought here." Jon said with a very confused look on his face.

"As I was saying these gems seep through to your world via a hyper warp." the king continued. "Well, still don't get it..." Jon stated dazed as he could be, "Well, apparently your father was from this world and that caused a time warp, or it may have been your mother, who knows?" Victor explaned. "Well that makes a little more sense." Jon said a bit less confused but still dumbfounded. All of a sudden a trumpet sounded, "Ah...Dinner is ready, Victor, Jon, will you join us?" Bradley inquired. "We would be honered." Victor said with a smile on his face, "Would you like to come to Jon?" Victor asked, "Umm, sure, I've got nothing else to do." Jon stated. "Excelent! I'll have someone inform the servents to set two more seats." Bradley then informed a knight to tell the servents to set the table. "Hey Victor, why are you called the Lonewolf?" Jon asked, "Well all the knights of this world have an aura-animal to help them fight, mine just happens to be a Lonewolf, that is why I'm called the Lonewolf." Victor explaned with a knowledgable sound about him, "Do you think I have an aura-animal?!" exclamed Jon excited at the thought, "Of course everyone has one, even in your world, but they don't all know how to use it." Victor told the about to explode Jon, "Could you teach me!" Jon shot out, "Sure!" Victor said feeling proud that he asked him, "But lets wait till after the feast."

Chapter 4: The Grand Feast
"HOLY CRUD! THIS PLACE IS HUGE!!!!!!" Jon shouted amazed at the size of the grand feast hall "Yes it is big isn't it?" Victor said, "Welcome To the annual Grand Feast!" a man with a megaphone shouted above the crowd, "Remember after the feast, to enjoy the band of the year: The Marusame Seven!" the man said as the crowd cheered and women fainted at the name of the Marusame Seven. "Victor? Who are the 'Marusame Seven'?" Jon said as he watched women in the crowd faint, "Well they're a band first and a group of adventures second, they're a great group, I was once asked to join them, but I didn't." Victor said with a certain air about him. "But why didn't you join them?" Jon asked confused, "Well...I wanted to stay as the king's best knight!" Victor exclamed a bit excitedly, "...You can't play an instrument, can you?" Jon said with a stern look, "Ha-Ha of course I....no....no I can't...." Victor explaned as Jon stared at him. "Vic! How are ya' you dog you?" said a man at the end of the table "Come join us, bring your friend!" As Jon and Victor walked toward the end of the table Jon felt more nervous. "Hey there!", the man said to Victor, "Hello Nate!", Victor answered the man, "Jon this is my old friend Nate Mitchles, Nate this is Jon Meyers." Victor continued, "Good ta' meet cha' Jon me boy!" Nate said as he gave Jon a pat on the back that knocked the wind out of him "Nice to met you too..." Jon winced.

"So kid what's with the weird git-up?" Nate asked as he took a big bite of what looked to be a ham hock. Jon told his story to Nate and his friends siting near him, "...Well now that's a bit...uhh...strange but ok." Nate said dazed. All of a sudden the trumpet sounded, "Now the moment you've all been waiting for.....The Marusame Seven!!!" the announcer shouted above the cheering crowd. The Marusame Seven steped out after a big explosion, "Are you ready to rock?" the lead singer shouted, "I can't here you!" the crowd shouted even louder "Alright let's rock!" then another explosion and then they started. "Man the get louder every year." Nate stated, "I know. I don't think they can be quiet." Victor said laughing. As the band played on Victor and Nate reminisced about when they were kids, "Remeber the time we pretended the cat was an Ogre!" Victor said laughing, "Yeah we had scratch marks for a week! Ha-ha!" Nate responded, Jon was siting half aware half not, he was trying to comprehend what the king had told him, "Which of my parents are from here..." Jon thought. As thoughts raced through his head and Victor and Nate talked the band played on into the night.

After the band finished playing Jon, Nate, and Victor headed out, "Well Nate, sorry to leave so soon but I promised Jon here that I would teach him how to use his 'Aura Animal'." Victor said giving Jon a pat on the shoulder, "Ah, no big deal. Good to have met 'cha Jon me boy! Have fun." Nate said as the walked off, "We will!" Victor yelled back. "Now Jon, the first thing to do is you must believe. Do you believe?" Victor inquired "Yes I believe." Jon said ready to start, "Good, now you must concentrate on the power in your soul, go deep, deep inside your self to find the true beast inside." Victor said as Jon lulled into a semi-meditative state "Good, go deeper, dig further." he continued, final Jon was out of it straight into his soul. "Jon can you hear me..." Victor said, no response, "Good."

Chapter 5: Jon's Soul
"Huh? Where am I?" Jon said looking around the dungeon, "Victor! Anyone?!" he shouted, "Wait! This must be my soul!" Jon looked around some more and saw an opening "I wonder where it leads?" As Jon contiued onward the rooms seamed never ending, "Crap, I'm lost and back where I started!" suddenly he saw something, Roman Numerals on nmouseover="window.status='the doors'; return true;" on‌mouseout="window.status=''; return true;">the doors! "I Wonder..." Jon said walking through the door with I on it "Ah-ha! I thought so, a pattern, now where's II?" as he looked around he saw no numerals. "Double Crap! I'm lost again!" As Jon went back to the door he came from he noticed that it was gone "What in the wide world?! Now what?" he pondered walking around and around in circles "I''ve got it!...Eeny, Meeny, Minny, Moe!" Jon walked to the door he picked and some how he picked the right one "OH YEAH! Score one for childrens pointing games!" this room was huge, full of doors, and much more confuseing than the last, "Oh come on!" he said as he fell to his knees, "Now what, huh smart guy!" he thought to his self as he through some rocks, "Dang it!" one of the rocks hit the door and the door disapered, "Huh? Oh I get it my soul's is a test of wits! First a numeral puzzle, then a random room puzzle, now a fake door area!" Jon picked up some more rocks and threw them at every door only one was real, "Yes, we're movein' on!" When he walked through the door, the room was empty, no doors, no nothing! "Crap, now what?" as he walked to the center of the room a flash of light engulfed Jon then darkness, "Oh snap now what?!!" he looked around an saw nothing, it was so dark he couldn't see his hand, but he saw it was dark, "Okay, creeped out now..." suddenly a giant flame spread around and converged in front of Jon, and from that flame came...A black and white flamed Phoenix! "CRAP!!!" I'M DOOMED!" but he was wrong the phoenix flew toward Jon and then he knew, this was his Aura Animal "Wow this is my 'Aura Animal'?" Jon stared at the huge bird, "What the?" the bird flew into Jon's body and disapered, then an erie voice said "Call my name when you need me." it said "What's your name?" Jon asked, "It's Blaze." it answered, "Thank you Blaze!"

Just then he woke up, "Good, for a minuet there I thought you'd never come out!" Victor greeted him with a smile, "So how was it?" Victor inquired, "It was so awesome!" Jon told him about the rooms, "and you'll never guess what my 'Aura Animal' is! Its a Black and White Phoenix!" Jon said as Victor stood there amazed, "A Black and White Phoenix! That's one of the Guardian God Beasts!" Victor shouted "The Guardian God Beasts aren't God's but are amazingly powerful! This is amazing! My Lonewolf is a G.G.B. as well! Me and you are the only known two to have ever been host to a G.G.B.!" Victor said filled with excitement, "How many G.G.B.s are there? Jon said glad to get a word in edge wise, "No one really know's but there are a few that are known, like, Blaze the Phoenix, Fenrir the Lonewolf, Alaster the Roc, Ebony the Dark Horse, Ivory the Light Horse, Ryo the Bruin, and Kakura the Kitsune."
this is a repost of my story. all i'm looking for is comments on the storyline itself right now not the grammer.
Very... Fantasy-ish... Fantastic!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Very good.