Join our server on Discord

"CloverField"
alirhgt, I did a helluva lot of research on this movie... well, as much as I could with what little information is available..

I saw the previews for this movie when transformers first came out in theatres...

the preview itself is a little strange, mainly from the fact that the title is absent from the previews... so I looke dup the only visible name on there... J. J.Abrams...

I found out it's title... Cloverfield. Which is, unfortunately, like the only thing you could possibly learn about the movie...well, everything else is just a rumor...I think.

I want to hear other peoples opinion on this movie and what they think ti actually is about. Anyone thinking of watching it?

Well, here's the rumors on the film itself..

[color=red]So what is CLOVERFIELD? Well, word from inside the company is that CLOVERFIELD is a giant monster movie, featuring something that's being referred to internally as "The Parasite," and we
Hmmmmm... N-no.... NO GODZILLA!??
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
LOL, I think it is a Godzilla movie.. or it could be a possibility...

There is a monstrous roar that sounds a BIT like Godzilla's roar.... plsu the guy IS moving to Tokyo(isn't that where Godzilla is from?)

Plus there was a HUGE explosion(doesn't Godzilla shoot a fire/laser beam from his mouth?)

Not to mention it's in new york(didnt he die there in the 1998/9 one? Wasn't there one egg left over at the end of the movie?)

Still... there is quite a lot of controversy and speculation going on.. I went to a foprum site, and there was roughly around 3k posts on this... I read a few of them..

here are a few suggestions:

Disney's Gargoyles live action re-make..

Power Puff girls live action

Giant Chimera movie

Cthulu movie...

a movie based on the bibles' revelation book

live action DBZ

War of the worlds 2

alien invasion

EDIT:

www.theparasitemovie.com

not much here, except a countdown, and a link to a few photos, and a broken link to the trailers..
It sounds like Blair Witch with special effects, which is a terrible idea. I bet this movie bombs.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
1-18-08?!

:P

looks like an OK movie.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima Wrote:Disney's Gargoyles live action re-make..

That would be awesome!! DEMONAXBROOKLYN 4EVAH! I love the idea that this could have a Godzilla in it! Godzilla is so cool!! Godzil- (head explodes)
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
o.O

Uhm, Loki/Ray, yah might wanna get you're head checked... because apparently, yah got's explosives in it...(How you got them in there is beyond me...)
uhh long story but check spam thread i think random
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Okay, after seeing the trailer for the second time, I conclude:

ULTRAMAN THE MOVIE!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army