Join our server on Discord

Your fanmade digimon
Merged topics. Carry on.
((I'm sure a lot of people were wondering who Sylirmon was...))

Name: Sylirmon
Partner: DarkKnightMatt
Height: 4'5
Type: Viral
Level: Champion

Appearance:
Sylirmon has bat-like qualities as well as vampire ones. His body is covered in dull grey short fur. Large ears on his head with dark grey hair between them, a beak for a mouth, with markings on his face. His eyes have slits in them, like a

demon's. His wings are longer than a normal bird/bat type, so long that he uses them to cover his chest area, like a cloak. A black crystal is embedded on the outside of his chest, his source of power for when he doesn't feed for a while.

A metal, machine-like talon in place of his left foot/leg area.

Digivolve -
Baby - Pakumon
In Training - Yamimon
Rookie - Vampmon (-Trillermon's Original-)

Digivolve +
Digiegg of Poison - WereKazumon
Ultimate - Dark Evolution - Derlismon
Ultimate - Light Evolution - ChaosDerlismon
Mega: - KaiserSylirmon

Tech 1 - Iron Talon - A drop kick with his metal talon.
Tech 2 - Wing Slicer - Using his wings, he creates blade of dark energy and launches them to his enemy.
Tech 3 - Teleport - Teleport to another area.
Tech 4 - Darkness Beam - Shoots a powerful dark beam from his chest crystal. Strongest attack. Used rarely, since it drains his backup power.

Special Ability:
Conversion - If the person gets Sylirmon's blood inside them, via cut or wound, they stand a 90% chance of becoming a Vampmon/Vampire
Attraction - This is constant. He can attract another Digimon just by looking directly into their eyes. Caused problems in the past, so he doesn't look anyone in the eyes.

Special Tech- Claw of Infinate Darkness - Creates a whirlwind of dark blades. Can be very messy...
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
i think the title needs to be changed back to "Your fanmade digimon" again :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
[quote=Crimson Fox]
Heh, you know, when I thought of my Zorromon I Googled a bit, I thought there weren't any others but oh well.

Crimson:
Let's ago! Here's the full, super long evolution line of my own Digimon set, the Railemon!

Name: Lendomon
Type: Data
Level: Baby
Attacks: Bubble Attack
Visual Description or Picture: Small green-scaled dragon digimon with a thick purple O in the middle of it's tiny bald forehead.

Name: Zeriomon
Level: In-Training
Attacks: Bubble Attack
Visual Description or Picture: A 1m 12cm tall dragon-child looking digimon with either red, orange or purple hair instead of the purple O, contrast of their baby evolution. They're tails are always curved at the tip.

Name: Railemon
Level: Rookie
Attacks:
Seventh Thunder - Charges lightning at any fingertip and fires it off in an explosive single white shot. Can cause huge explosions if not shot off but kept pointing and charging.
Blackfire - Summons black flames to whip and strike a foe.
Visual Description or Picture: Usually about 2m tall, usually has brown, red, orange or purple hair. They are either muscled extremely or very thin, but usually they all have violet eyes.

Name: Kuriahmon
Level: Champion
Attacks:
Blood River - Fires a torrent of burning flames that is the color of blood.
Divine Righteousness - Protects him and one other person from any attack, no matter how strong. But severely damages him.
Double Strafe - Warps forward before slashing twice with his claws.
Visual Description or Picture: A 15-foot giant green scaled dragon with bright red eyes and huge muscles - accompanied with two black wings. They usually have three tails swishing about, and have quite amazing speed for their size.

Name: Judaimon
Level: Armor Evolution
Attacks:
Light Torrent - Fires a torrent of melted metal which is colored white.
Heart Strife - Judaimon throws himself forward and smashes into the chest of the opponent, shredding a claw as deep as he can.
Visual Description or Picture: A 8ft tall blue-sclaed dragon with dark violet eyes. Their muscles are usually quite toned, but still large. All Judaimon have red spiky hair, and all wear traditional Welsh or Japanese clothing. It is rare to see them in Welsh though.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Name: Caramon
Type: data
Level: rookie
Attacks: Foxfire punch, Foxfire kick, Diamond storm, and Shattered heart
Visual Description: She has the body structure of a human girl at the age of 20. She is 5.5 feet tall with long blond hair. She has yellow fox ears and tail with a white tip to them. Her body is covered in orange fur except for her head, neck, stomic, and the area between her brests.
Description of Digimon: She was the result of an experiment that involved the fusion a human and a Renamon. An explosion destroyed the lab that was working on the experiment. Only one man survived and he thought that the new digimon was lost forever. But the digimon survived. She lost her memory and could only remember her name on the digivice that was attached to her arm. She wanders the human world with her partner, a man named Robert Palmer, looking for the answers to her mysterious past.

If any one likes this tell me. I am working a story based on there characters and I think that I could use a little help.
name: akamon http://akarifan25.deviantart.com/art/my-original-drawings-of-my-digivolution-line-2-608054527?q=gallery%3Aakarifan25%2F58742279&qo=50

baby form

female

attack: ear bash - her ears stretch out and smacks her enemies

she's a fairy rabbit digimon

height: 6''

weight: 5lbs

vaccine type

she digivolves into pimon

her favorite food is fruit: apples, bananas, grapes, oranges/veg: carrots, brocolli, coliflower & cabbage
she likes other foods as well, but her fav food are those fruits/veg (same with pimon, rubimon, chipamon, usadramon & hanadramon) (strangely enough, skullchipamon likes any other fruit, or any other food, so when she sees any of it, she calms down)

she tends to be a bit shy & a bit of a crybaby, sometimes (the same with pimon, rubimon, chipamon, usadramon & hanadramon) (not with skullchipamon; i don't know what i was thinking when i created that one)

pimon: http://akarifan25.deviantart.com/art/my-original-drawings-of-my-digivolution-line-3-608054530?q=gallery%3Aakarifan25%2F58742279&qo=52

in-training form

female

attack: heart tail - she spins around and smacks her enemies with her tail

height: 2'0''

weight: 6lbs

she's a vaccine type

she digivolves into rubimon

rubimon: http://akarifan25.deviantart.com/art/my-original-drawings-of-my-digivolution-line-4-608054541?q=gallery%3Aakarifan25%2F58742279&qo=54

rookie form

female

attacks: heart arrow - she fires her arrow at her enemies and then the arrows multiply

heart blast - she lifts up her arms and then shoots a blast of hearts at her enemies

& heart wing - she smacks her enemies with her wings

height: 4'0''
weight: 15lbs
vaccine type

she digivolves into chipamon

chipamon: http://akarifan25.deviantart.com/art/my-original-drawings-of-my-digivolution-line-5-608054548?q=gallery%3Aakarifan25%2F58742279&qo=55

champion form

female

attacks: heart beam - a beam of pink light shoots out of her heart on her tummy at her enemies

& rainbow ray - she concentrates and then shoots rays of rainbow at her enemies

height: 10'1''
weight: 20lbs
she's a vaccine type

she digivolves into skullchipamon if you lose spirit during battle / digivolves into usadramon using the crest of spirit

skullchipamon: http://akarifan25.deviantart.com/art/my-original-drawings-of-my-digivolution-line-6-608055561?q=gallery%3Aakarifan25%2F58742279&qo=56

dark digivolution

female

attacks: broken heart shot: a ray of powerful dark light shoot out from the broken heart on her tummy

& claw of doom

she's a rabbit dragon

height: 25'1''
weight: 340 lbs
she's a virus type

usadramon: http://akarifan25.deviantart.com/art/my-original-drawings-of-my-digivolution-line-7-608055566?q=gallery%3Aakarifan25%2F58742279&qo=57

ultimate form

female

attacks: heart shower - showers of hearts shoot from both antenna ears

heart wave - a light wave of hearts shoot from her body
& light tail - it grows longer, lights up and she smacks her enemies

she's a rabbit dragon

her height: 18'1''
her weight: 26lbs
she's a vaccine type

hanadramon: http://akarifan25.deviantart.com/art/my-...-608055570

mega form

female

attacks: antenna whip - her antenna's grow a tad bit longer & attacks her enemies

gate of light - she closes her eyes, moves her arms around in a circle to create a circle gate of light that blinds her enemies

ribbon wrap - her neck ribbon grows longer & wraps around her enemies

& heart tail tackle - she rushes at her enemies, she turns her tail to them & hearts shoot out

she's a fairy bug dragon

height: 23'1''
weight: 30lbs

she's a vaccine type
Let's try to resurrect again

Name: Halemon [pronounced ha-le-mon]
Level: child/rookie level
Special attack: Stunning Strike
Digivoles from: humon
Digivolves to: Rangemon (Adult/Champion), Warrior Elfmon (Biomerge), Dark Elfmon (Glitched digivolution with the power of darkness)

The partner digimon of the main character of a japanese story with it's own digiworld and digivolution mechanics. Halemon is a half elf digimon of about 5ft tall that can create a bo staff between his palms to attack. His signature attack Stunning Strike can even stun some perfect (ultimate) level digimon. He can digivolve into Rangemon (the ranger of determination) and then on to Elfmon and Mega Elfmon. He can also biomerge with his partner to become Warrior Elfmon after finding the Digirune of Seraphimon. Unfortunately, the story of all of this was lost after the site hosting the story closed down. With all my notes from making the story lost years ago, a translation seems remote at best. ...sorry about that.