Join our server on Discord

Your fanmade digimon
Name: I'llFuckingKillYouMon
Type:You'reGoingToDie
Level: Oh Shit
Digivolve from: I'mGoingToLookAtYouSomewhatThreataninglyMon
Attacks: Kill - You die. Painfully
Description of Digimon: Invisible, silent, odorless, tasteless, unfetchable. Sort of like hydrogen, but with sentience and the ability to rip out your intestines and make hot dogs out of them.
*looks at that One Internet Guy with a mixture of confusion and amusement.* Erm... sometimes I wonder if you do that on purpose to be annoying, or amusing. Cuz my reaction to pretty much anything you post is a little of both, no offense o_o; ))

Aaaanyways...

Name: Calibremon
Gender: Male (Though I thought digimon had no gender. Yes, I'm looking at YOU, Renamon)
Type: Virus
Level: Rookie
Digivolves From: Kapurimon (Yes, I used an existing digimon. Deal.)
Attacks: Calibre Shot - Calibremon shots you with his guns hidden in his mechanical arms. It's really rather basic. And weak in comparison to other Digimon attacks.
Piston Fist - Calibremon smacks you with his metal fist. Also very basic.
Description: Calibremon stands at an imposing height, only a hair or two taller than an average Renamon. He is wolf-like in his appearance, with blue fur on his back, sides and limbs, fading into a greyish-white color on his chest and stomach. Several areas of his body though are damaged, replaced with mechanical or electrical components, including his right eye, entire left arm, a section of the left part of his chest, and his lower right arm.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Name: MagnaAngewomon
Type: Data / Holy 4
Level: Mega
Digivolves From: Angewomon
Attacks:
Basilica - Creates a Holy type barrier around M.A. , blocking all attacks, but preventing her from attacking.

Magnus Exorcimus - Creates a Holy type field on the target ground, damaging all enemies, and doing 2x damage to Undead types.

Lex Divinia - Prevents target from using magic / spells. (silence)

Sanctuary - makes a 7ft x 7ft area on the ground that heals all targets within it, and knocks back + damages Undead types.

Benedictio Sanctissimi Sacramenti (or B.S. Sacramenti): Infuses target with an aura of Holy type, weakening all undead types, and making them take double damage, and making them do 1/2 damage to the target.

Description: MagnaAngewomon stands at 13' 5", and has 8 large wings, much like Angewomon, but longer and bigger. she is wearing maroon colored armor, which consists of a breast plate, a body plate, and a helmet.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
This one's going to be kind of...dark.
Name: Eraesoulmon (Erae=Erase)
Type: (not sure yet maybe somewhere in between data and virus)
Level: Surpassed (own created level) A level where he can't be turned into a digi egg but not invincible. He does have limits in energy and can be beaten but just can't be destroyed.
Digivolves from: if he has at all digivolved
Description: The form of a young black haired boy wearing brown robes and cape that's part of it. Carries a black scythe with a clear sphere in the blade part near the end. Eyes are completely white no pupils visible. Supposed Digimon that appears invisibly among digimon that are turning into digieggs and takes their old data, along with data deleted from computers and outdated data replaced by newly updated data and collects them in the "Dead Realm" of the digital world that doesn't exist physicaly in it and only Erasoulmon and data he's collected can enter. Although sounding evil this digimon is good and rarely attacks unless something happens to make him do so.
Attacks
Main attack: Soul Torture (if this kind of name is allowed here) Eraesoulmon attacks when he has to by swinging the scythe and stopping it in front of him blasting purple energy from the sphere attached to it.
Soul chain: A tactical attack that in a flash of purple light purple chains of light will appear and capture his enemies before they even notice. This is often used before Soul torture.
Souless Claim: Shoots purple energy that erases souls of whoever or whatever it hits making them his loyal servants to follow all commands to the letter.
Soul Barricade: Only defensive attack that forms a purple and blue barrier around him. Any attack that hits the barrier will trigger it to extend out to the sender of the attack and grab them. All of Eraesoulmon's attacks can't be used when the Barricade is active.
Name:Luciantmon
Type Demonic dragon
Level: DarkUltimate

Attacks:

Teleport- Teleports away or perhaps to better spot. Reach for teleportation unknown.

Thunderstrike - Calls forth thunder from skies that hits the foe.

Penis attack - Uses his incredible penis size to impale the foe, usually followed with him ejaculating through the dying foe which climaxes into their death.

Visual Discription
Height: Nearlly 6 feet tall.
Weight:660 lbs of pure muscle.

Body: He has dark blue skin and extremely muscular body. He has wings closed behind his back that he sometimes opens. He also has a very long tail.

Head: Dark yellow glowing eyes.

My opinions: Probably my most insane Digimon character I've created.

Sexuality: His sexuality is more laid down when he realized what he had become. He doesn't try to kill anyone with his cock again untill at the alternative ending "This is fucking creepy" where he thought of raping the crazy angel to death.

Interesting to note; In "This is fucking creepy" Luciantmon gets turned into a female with heavy D cup sized breasts.

Way of dying: In "Death and Mayhem all throughout world" he dies painful death of melting out alive. In "This is fucking creepy" Mariamon first uses her to satisfy her sick needs (such as forcing Luciantmon to lick her dirty, musky anus clean)and then proceeds to kill her by fucking Luciantmon to death.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Yay, im such a weirdo with mine!

Thundagabumon
Type: (I dont know...I think Data/Vaccine)
Digivolves From: Punimon, Tsunomon
Attacks:
Lightning Rod
Uses horn on head as a lightning rod to absorb Thunder from the sky.
Which powere up all of Thundagabumon's attacks
(A power up move!)
Shock Blast
Shoots a blast of lightning from mouth. (Much like Blue blaster but instead of a Cold-fire its Electrical energy!)
Shockwave
Jumps onto the ground, sending electrical impulses through the ground attacking all Grounded Enemies (Including Ally's)
Description:
Thundagabumon is a Black-skinned reptile-like Digimon about 3 feet tall, although the 7 or so inch long horn atop his head increases his height a bit.This, silver colored horn, has markings reminiscent of electric circuitry. His tail is normally held in a semi-erect position and has regularly-spaced bumps on its top. While most of his back is normally covered by his fur pelt, it can be assumed that these bumps continue up to the top of his head. Thundagabumon's belly is Darker yellow, with symmetric White motives. Thundagabumon's eyes are Blue and, although it is covered up, his muzzle is lizard-like.

Most of Thundagabumon's body is covered by a Yellow dog-like pelt with Black tiger-like markings, which are perfectly symmetric. Additional black markings surround the eyeholes. This is actually the pelt of a Thundagarurumon, albeit a small one. Thundagabumon's horn goes through a hole at the top of the pelt's head. Four teeth are also attached to each side of pelt's muzzle, and three Silver claws to the end of each limb. Handles are present inside the forelimbs; Thundagabumon's hands are usually wrapped around them to keep the pelt in place.
Name: Harafujimon
Type: Data / Fire 1
Digivolves From: (none)
Attacks:

Fire Punch - Harafujimon's paw lights on fire, and she uses it to punch an enemy.

Description: Anthro Vixen. Harafujimon stands at roughly 4' 9" . she has grey fur, and a short brown tail, and has A-B cup breasts.

Name: Hoshimatsumon
Type: Data / Fire 2
Level: Champion
Digivolves From: Harafujimon
Attacks:

Fire Blaster - Shoots a streak of fire, that explodes violently after flying a short distance.
Fire Wave - Raises a wave of fire, and sends it out in one direction, getting smaller the farther it goes.

Description: Hoshimatsumon is an anthro vixen, with light Grey fur, and pink-tipped ears and tail. breasts are B-cup, and she stands at around 5' 2".

Name: Hitsutemon (hit-soo-tay)
Type: Data / Fire 3
Level: Ultimate
Digivolves From: Hoshimatsumon
Attacks:

Sight - Summons a magical fire ball, that circles around Hitsutemon for a short amount of time, revealing all hidden enemies and objects.
Sightrasher: Uses the fireball from Sight to blast fire in 8 directions outward from Hitsutemon.
Dance of 1000 Flames: Shoots an onslaught of fireballs, launched from Hitsutemon's hands, at enemies.

Description: Hitsutemon is a black-furred anthro vixen, with red streaks of fur on her arms. stands at 5' 8", and has D-cup breasts. her tail is large and bushy, and the tip is a bright red.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
{Digimon}
Name: Fiero
Type: Phoenixamon (phoenix-type Digimon)
Type: Vaccine
Appearance: 6' even, 180 lbs., Slender, muscular phoenix, lizard-like head, peacock-like crest on head, bright orange reptilian eyes within black sclera, hawk-like vision, claws on upper part of wings, fine bright red & yellow feathers covering entire body and tail.
Sex measurement: sheathed, 10" long when fully erect.
Kinks: Likes a variety of positions, especially 69.

Attacks:
Showering Cinders - Shoots red-hot needle-sized cinders in a streaming shower, as he flaps his wings.
Vulcan's Zephyr - Creates and intense oven-like roasting wind, as he flaps his wings or in his wake, as he flies past a foe or object.
Phoenix Fury - Sets his body ablaze in an intense red-hot firey form, able to burn, char or melt most any material or foe.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
alright. put up Hitsutemon and her evolution chain!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
...unless I missed something, you're missing an Ultimate-level :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA