Join our server on Discord

Your fanmade digimon
Name:ChaoticSakuyamon
Type: ???
Level:Mega

Attacks:

ShockWaveYokoGiri-Same as her brothers.(ChaosFlameRenamon)Except she has a staff instead of a sword

ChaoticSmash- Jumps high into the air then comes down on her opponents head whith a staff that is ingulfed in flames.

SuperNova-Stronger version of her rookies attack.

ObnoxiosFlame-Binds enemy whith white fire, burning their flesh/ect.

DragonHellspin-Launches three spiriling balls of flame to distract the enemy while summoning four fire dragons to attack from the top,rear,left,and right.Usualy destroying the enemy.

Visual Discription
Height:6.3
Weight:115

Body:She has the look of Sakuyamon but she is red where yellow would be,and jet black where purple would be.She still has the red dragon wings.She has a large D-cup and a slim figure.She can still pull her wings in whilest keeping her figure.

Head:Her eyes are mostly black but when angered turn completely white,but when she takes off her helmet her eyes are saphire blue.

My opinions:She still has a nice ass,and rack.
She is playful at times but can turn serios at the smallest hint of danger.

Sexuality:Some would think that it would be the same as her rookie form but it isn't.She is the dominant one if she isn't the only one that wants to be dominant then she makes them submissive.She prefers to be on top but if she sees that it would bring more pleasure she will switch positions.
Name: Seriyumon
Type1: Ninja
Type2: Virus
Level: Rookie
Infant stage: Kyuomon, In-training stage: Horakimon, Champion stage: Teiromon, Ultmate stage: Senkikmon, Mega stage: Velarimon, Alternate Mega stage: Gulfmon, DNA stage: Anemomon (requires Infermon to acheive)
Description: He
Seiryumon technically already exists. Seiryu is the beast also named Qing Long, beast guardian hemisphere based on astronomy from China. QingLongmon is Azulongmon, and he already exists.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:Seiryumon technically already exists. Seiryu is the beast also named Qing Long, beast guardian hemisphere based on astronomy from China. QingLongmon is Azulongmon, and he already exists.
Well too bad this is my Seriyumon not the Chinese Seriyumon. :P And besides Azulongmon is that, Azulongmon not the Chinese Qinglongmon. btw Google Seriyumon and you'll find a clip from The Invasion Of Chaos rp that was on the DHZ but oddly it's there even though the rp was deleted like a year ago.
Uhh, riiiight. Sure. I was just saying the technically, the name of your fanmade character is possibly already taken indirtectly, not that Seiryumon was Azulongmon. But one this is sure: QingLongmon IS Azulongmon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well I noticed, I don't know if you did it on purpose or not, but you spell it Seiryumon, mine is spelled Seriyumon.
Oh, my bad, I read your post in the wrong way, apologies.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:Oh, my bad, I read your post in the wrong way, apologies.
Apology accepted. :)
And not to be a bother but gulfmon is kind of taken. Galfmon from tamers movie 1 is dubbed gulfmon.
Name: DarkFlamedramon
Type: Virus
Level: Ultimate
Dark Digivolve from: ExVeemon
Attacks: Dark Fire Rocket - It surrounds itself in an aura of dark fire and then shoots itself towards its opponent like a rocket
Dark Knuckle Fire - Shoots dark fire balls from his fists
Description of Digimon: At 1st glance he looks like a Flamedramon the main difference is his Armor is black with purple flames. His skin color is black and white than blue and white.

Name: MegaFlamedramon
Type: Vaccine
Level: Mega
DNA Digivolve from: Dave and Flamedramon
Attacks: Flame Spin Attack - MegaFlamedramon take his sword to a stance and charge his sword up with fire. The attack is so hot that it can slice thought a big piece of rock.
Fire Sword - MegaFlamedramon charge his sword with about the same power of a Fire spell.
Fira Sword - MegaFlamedramon charge his sword with about the same power of a Fira spell.
Firaga Sword - MegaFlamedramon charge his sword with about the same power of a Firaga spell.
Fire Rocket - It surrounds itself in an aura of fire and then shoots itself towards its opponent like a rocket.
Sword of Phoenix - MegaFlamedarmon's strongest attack! He jumps into the air takes he sword points it at his enemies and the fire around his sword takes a shape that of a phoenix.
Description of Digimon: MegaFlamedramon is 7 ft. tall. His sword is 6'5 tall. His armor is almost the same as a Flamedramon but his armor covers everything below his neck. The helm his just like a Flamedramon's. His skin is the same colors of a Flamedramon (Blue and white).
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds