Join our server on Discord

Your fanmade digimon
Name:ChaosFlameRenamon(goes by the name of Wren)
Type:data
Level:Mega

Attacks:
Grand cross:an armor piecing X-shaped double slash
Burst Rocket:summons up a blazing inferno that surrounds his body & whatever weapon he is using before lauching himself at the enemy
Pryo storm: same as diamond storm but with darts of fire instead of diamonds.
Korinko: again the same as his sister's move.
Lunerwind destoyer: a ball of dark energy that draws power from the moon.
Shockwave Yoko Giri: (its japanese for mystic fox slash)unsheaths the masamune at light speed sending out a energy wave made of the spirits of all the dead renamon.

Visual Discription
Height:6.0"
Weight:180lbs

Body:He is jet black where yellow would be,& blood red where the white would be.Has large black dragon wings&nine tails.

Head:His eyes are usualy solid blue,but change to solid black when angered. He also has long black hair that stops at the middle of his back

Discription:he looks like a normal renamon other than the color change & the wings & nine tails. He wears a silver & black digiziodium suit of samurai armor without the helm & also wields the legendary katana masamune.
I have been putting some thoughts aside for an epic one day, even submit them with this current contest, but what the heck, I could use some feed back.

Name: Bazaalgamon
Type: Machine Daemon/Daemon Host
Level: Non Applicable

Appearance: Human Male. Wears a black bodyglove, synthetically programmed to keep his material essence. Surgically attached, orange body armor coupled with a full domed hemlet w/ rebreather apparatus and breather mask. (In essence, think Cyrax in mortal kombat three. I still need to work better describing him...)

Attacks:

Summoning of the Kelsha Guard : Bazaalgamon can bring forth his loyalists from Dark World. The Kelsha Guard are armed in the same respects as their Daemon Master upon his choosing, however, many never pass an auto-rifle or a repeater rifle. (I'll have their own information below).

Infections of the Machine: Bazaalgamon cannot wield 'attacks' from his material vessel, if he did the energy would distabilize his essence. Instead, he wields a number of weapons under his Daemon-God Vesscamon.

Level of Mutations (Weapon Armaments) :

First Mutation : Dual repeater machine guns
Second Mutation: Short barreled auto-rifle
Third Mutation: Long barrel Link Rifle
Fourth Mutation: Long barrel Phosphorus Rifle

Of Daemon Flesh: Because of his borne power, Bazaalgamon is weaker to those of angel or arch-angel types, yet more resistant to those who aren't. This property does not apply for his Kelsha Guard.

Backstory: Like the four Guardians of the Digital World, there are four God-Daemons who rule over Dark World. Vesscamon, God-Daemon of Machines, created several Daemons to surve under him called 'hosts', and these hosts would do their master's bidding. Bazzalgamon was Vesscamon's last birth-child. He wondered if any other places existed other than his Master's home, and was answered when two humans, an angelic woman, and a celestial horse opened the seam to the human world...

Name: Saint Kelsha Guard
Type: Loyalist Guardsmen/ Human
Level: Non Applicable

Appearnace: Forest green body armor with black elastic segments. Underneath they donned rough camoflague tunics of dark green and tan pigments. Wear full domed helmets or Capri hats. Physical attributes vary.

Attacks: Gifted by their Daemon Host, most of them wield repeater and auto rifles. Some, a rare few maybe, are given long barreled versions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've made them an antagonist bunch. I intend to have a celestial opposite of somekind and basing it off of a Flamedramon look alike, but I'm still toying with the idea.
Why does Bazaal sound so fimilair? reminds me of Pazuzu for some strange reason... can you give me the name origins before I explode?
Name: Sparkmon

Type: Electric

Attribute: Data

Level: Rookie

Description:
Looks somewhat like Nyaromon, but without ears, and his body is composed of some kind of organic, non-conducting jelly. You could see through him, if it weren't for the countless yellow sparks shooting around in his body. He also has a grey tail that can extend to a good 60 metres.

Attacks:
Tail wrap - Wraps an enemy up in his long tail, upon which a good smacking may follow.

Spark shield - Forms an orb of electricity around him that shocks anyone that touches it.

Spark cannon - Shoots a ball of electricity from his mouth.

Sparkmon would the digivolve into Starmon, which you all know from the series.

Name: Mechamon

Type: Machine

Level: Ultimate
(digivolves from Starmon)

Description:
A relatively small android. Completely made out of metal. He has short legs and arms. His body is an elongated sphere with a round indentation in his chest-analogue.

Attacks:
Memory wipe - Invades an enemy's mind and temporarely removes all memories. Works more efficiently on machine-type Digimon.

Data corruption - Temporarely corrupts a Digimon's data, rendering them immobile.

Hack attack - Hacks into a Digimon's mind/data and takes control of it's actions. Works more effectively on machine-type Digimon.

Name: Metalstarmon

Type: Android

Level: Mega
(evolves from Mechamon)

Description:
A large, red star as chest. His head arms and legs are affixed to the star where you would expect them to be. His body is completely made up of Chromedigizoid. His feet are thick and square, and contain thrusters for flight. He has two red stars on his wrist, which he can expand as he pleases.

Attacks:
Metal kick - Kicks with a massive metal foot.

Shredder punch - The stars on his wrists expands and start spinning at very high speeds, allowing him to punch through anything.

Shield - The star on one of his wrists expands to several metres in diameter, allowing Metalstarmon to use it as a shield.

Star slashers - The stars on his wrists expand and are attached to chains, turning them into a very deadly variant of a "ball and chain".

Stellar shot - Metalstarmon fires a star-shaped shot of energy from his chest. (kinda like X-veemon does)
Name: Zorromon
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 170 lbs
Digimon Class: Data (formerly Virus)
Digimon Level: Mega
Attribute: Fire, Magic, Sword

Appearance: He appears to looks like a Renamon, only red where the yellow should be and he's more muscular with his fangs and claws a good grade sharper. His eyes are also a very deep green, like emeralds.

Attacks:
Burning Fury: Like Renamon
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Name: Tanuki-san [ Tanukinimon ]
Type: Trickster
Level: Rookie...ish...
Attacks:

Tanuki-Flamethrower: Using the drinking gourd at his side and taking a large swig, he is capable of releasing a torrent of blue/red/green flame depending on the strength of the alcohol. [ Gourd makes any liquid into alcohol. ]

Tanuki-Transform: Using a leaf, he can take on the appearance of/attribute of a Statue or Small Tree

Tanuki-Teleport: Using a leaf, he can teleport to another area he has been before, although the longer the distance the long her needs to concentrate upon his destination.

Picture: [Image: TanukiFinal.jpg]
I.E: He has adopted clothing such as his natural fur doesn't allow for good sneaking, he is a theif after all.

Personality: Being a rather contradictory person , Tanuki-San, is a theif and craftsman, stealing and creating. Being as that may he is a kind hearted soul who, although stealing for normally greed, gives up the goods to a person he see's is more in need of it than himself. Although crafty and intelligent, he is also VERY naive about subjects broaching upon the opposite sex, being as he has never seen a womon naked before. Although he really wouldn't mind, being a rookie DOES have it's disadvantages.

Attitude: Overly Curious, gallent in his own way, kind and rather giving when it comes to certain situations. Prone to perversitity at times he is really just being curious...or stupid....or drunk....or all three....
Tanuki: Real faith in me you bastard...

Family: His family is actually non-existant, and this often makes him wonder about certain aspects of his life.
Heh, I'm one of several fanmade Digimon of my own.

Shirodramon:

Level: Adult (Champion)
Type: Unknown
Species: Phantom Dragon Digimon

He is the 2nd youngest of the 5 wingeddramons. He
EDIT: Twisted
Just a brief preview for my next story...

Vampmon isn't my creation, but almost everything else is...

Vampmon & Lycanmon
Type: Corruption Digimon
Attribute (Pureblood): No Attribute
Attribute (Corrupted): Varies by Original Species
Level: Purebloods are generally akin to a Perfect (dub: Ultimate) level Digimon; Corrupted Digimon are more resilient, but otherwise not too much more powerful than their normal species.

Attacks:
Vampmon Wrote:Vampire Fang - Causes the victim to be corrupted into a Vampmon, if possible; else it's simply their way of remaining stable

Lycanmon Wrote:Lycan Rend - A clawing or biting attack; Causes the victim to be corrupted into a Lycanmon; Lycanmon have retained the ability to corrupt modern Digimon, unlike Vampmon

Appearance: Vampmon have a variety of appearances, but the purebloods are generally humanoid with sharp fangs. As of my current story, only one normal Vampmon still exists, Lady Vampmon, who looks much the same as Red Rover's Lady Vampmon. Their eyes glow red, and they are at their peak strength during nighttime hours.

Lycanmon, on the other hand, tend to look like their normal digimon counterpart during the day, but become more vicious at night. Their bodies grow more human or beast-like, their teeth become longer and sharper, and their claws grow sharper. Most current Lycanmon are corrupted, and not purebloods. Purebloods look like Gennai during the day, and werewolves at night.

-----

Bone Tyrannomon
Attribute: Virus
Type: Skeleton Digimon
Level: Ultimate/Mega

The skeletal remains of the extinct Rex Tyrannomon, Bone Tyrannomon still retains most of the lizard king's power, just in skeletal form. It tends to dwell in gloomy places, and only becomes aggressive if disturbed. It looks like a sketal T-Rex, with three horns coming from the back of its skull, and glowing red eyes. Its tail has two spikes on either side.

-----

Guardiamon
Type: Machine Digimon
Level: Form-1/2

Guardiamon are stone machines built in the shape of other Digimon, but with less power than the full strength. s a result, they are equivalent to being a weak version of their level, or a strong version of the previous level. Most Guardiamon are of Perfect/Ultimate or Ultimate/Mega level Digimon.

-----

Crusadermon & Amerimon
Attribute: Vaccine
Type: Holy Warrior Digimon
Level: Armor & Unified Armor

Crusadermon and Amerimon are the evolved forms of Tapirmon through the Digi-Egg of Justice, and then unified with the Digi-Egg of Liberty. Yes, Amerimon is named for America. I won't describe them here, you can wait for the story to see them and the others I'm writing into it.
I haven't got the details worked out yet... buuuuuut...

Name - DarkBladeRenamon (aka Jes)

Type - Sword Master/Magi - Data

Attacks - Switch Blade (high speed sword attack), Magi (can be used in an infinate number of ways), Void Armor (raises defence considerably)

Abilities - Death Grasp (instant kill attacks are nullified), Shadow Blend (becomes invisible), Aerodynamic (can sacrifice defence/attack for speed), Unflinching (cannot be surprised, improved reflexes)

Appearance - 7 foot tall, wears red tinged armor, carries broad bladed sword with a number of crystals embedded into the hilt.

Personality - None (yet)

Gender - Female (sexy and deadly... nice)