Join our server on Discord

Your fanmade digimon
Glad he meets your approval RaZhar.

Looking back through this I think I might like midnight blue-indigo a bit more than I thought... Strange, I thought my favorite color was a specific shade of pink... lol
cool you two
Kalimon
Level: Ultimate/Mega
Type: Virus
Class: Insect Man
Group: Nightmare Soldiers
Attacks: Blood Web Of The Goddess, Sixfold Attack
Evolves From: Archnemon
Evolves To: None

Physical Description: http://www.geocities.com/onewingedangel7...alimon.JPG

-----------------------
Attack Descriptions
-----------------------
Blood Web Of The Goddess: Kalimon begins to dance, swinging her scimitars in an intricate pattern, creating a web of red energy. When the web is fully created, she sends it out in a spreading wave of descruction, the beams thickening and spreading wider as they fly out.
(It's similar to Madeen's Terra Homing attack in FFIX)

Sixfold Attack: She thrusts her blades forward, firing six massive lasers from them.

Story: When Archnemon saw Mummymon risk his new life against the ressurected BelialVamdemon to save her, she let go of her hatred and accepted the love Mummymon had for her. That love quite suddenly gave her the knowledge of everything her limited view of the world had been hiding from her, and in turn reactivated the crests of Love and Knowledge, which Sora and Koushiro used to help Archnemon even the odds...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

DraculVamdemon
Level: Ultimate/Mega
Type: Vaccine
Class: Demon Lord
Attacks: Helltrinity Blaze, Hell's King Storm, Bloody Blade
Evolves From: Vamdemon
Evolves To: None

Physical Description: http://www.geocities.com/onewingedangel7...mdemon.JPG

-----------------------
Attack Descriptions
-----------------------
Helltrinity Blaze: DraculVamdemon wraps his cloak around himself and vanishes, reappearing (usually behind the opponent) and throwing open his cloak, sending a trio of massive fireballs out...

Hell's King Storm: DraculVamdemon raises his hands into the air as black stormclouds fill the sky. Several dozen blasts of lightning strike his hands, becoming a MASSIVE orb of energy. He then throws the massive lightning ball, which tracks the opponent with surprising speed and manuverability(sp?)...

Bloody Blade: DraculVamdemon whips out his blade and stabs the opponent in the stomach. The opponent's own blood then comes alive, turning into blades which then slash and slash and slash mercilessly...

Story: Vamdemon has overcome his demons of the past, abandoning his futile quest for power that has turned him first into a mindless killer and then into a demon of pure darkness and madness. He has given up on the jealously he has held and found peace in his soul, evolving to a form of TRUE power, one that has been denied him for far too long...
Bloodmon
Level: Baby 1
Class: Ghost
Attacks: Blood Bubbles
Evolves From: DigiEgg
Evolves To: Dripmon

Physical Description: http://www.geocities.com/onewingedangel7...pirmon.JPG

-----------------------
Attack Descriptions
-----------------------
Blood Bubbles: Bloodmon sprays red bubbles from his mouth.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dripmon
Level: Baby 2
Attacks: Blood Spit
Evolves From: Bloodmon
Evolves To: Dripmon

-----------------------
Attack Descriptions
-----------------------
Blood Spit: Dripmon spits blood at an opponent.

Dhampirmon
Level: Child
Attacks: Bloody Ball, Undead Kick
Evolves From: Dripmon
Evolves To: Vammon

-----------------------
Attack Descriptions
-----------------------
Bloody Ball: Dhampirmon creates a glowing red energy ball. He then bounces it off the ground, causing it to start ricocheting around until it has hit the target of the attack five times.
Undead Kick: Dhampirmon does a flying kick.

Vammon
Level: Adult
Attacks: Bloody Inferno, Bat Tower
Evolves From: Dhampirmon
Evolves To: Vamdemon

-----------------------
Attack Descriptions
-----------------------
Bloody Inferno: Vammon rears back (Kamehame Ha-style), and thrusts his hands forward, shooting a blood red fireball out. If the attack hits, the opponent burns for several minutes.

Bat Tower: Vammon gestures, and a stone bat flies out of the ground underneath an opponent.
Forgot to mention, the artwork is by NeoArchAngemon.
Here's mine, all evo lines of a single creature:

In-training: Larvamon
Attack: Mud Fling
Description: Looks like a brown cocoon. Seems to have something moving
inside of it.

Rookie: Damselmon
Attack: Sonic Break, Blizzard Breeze
Description: 3-foot aqua-blue dragonfly.

Champion: Mosquitomon
Attack: Drill Stinger, Leech Gouge
Description: about 10 feet tall, sharp drills on either arm, bent
body, green...(looks rather like an Insecare from FFVI)

Ultimate: Goliathmon
Attack: Crushing Press, Rampage Topple
Description: About 20 feet tall, powerful exoskeleton, 6 thin long
legs, mainly a rusty red, has very strong shell on back

Mega: HyperGoliathmon
Attack: Destruction Waves, Earth Breaker
Description: Nearly 50 feet tall, a violent shade of red and purple,
unbreakable armored shell with symbol of Fatima's crest* on the back, 4
limbs (2 legs, 2 arms), sharp snappers on either hand, power hampered
by a decided slowness.

(Fatima is my own DD, with the Crest of Intelligence.)
Name: Valarmon
Type: Variable
Level: Hybrid
Attacks: Eru's Fire,Sword of Ages
Visual Description or Picture: This Digimon is angelic with the wings and skin of a dragon, but ivory white. It is clad in white armor covered with rune-inscribed circles at the joints and on its chest, making it look slightly like a white Duskmon. These circles are the ones from Frontier Title Screen, with the elemental symbols. There is a yin-yang in the center of each one. It wears gauntlets that end in simple gloves, with dragon-heads of metal attached to the backhand side of its lower arms. These can shoot the Eru's Fire attack or the Sword of Ages. It has four white, scaly dragon wings that come from its back and let it fly. It has blonde hair which is short for a male form or long for a female. If it is female it has breasts which are almost entirely covered by armor, but the chest Title-Circle becomes one on each breast. It has a helmet in the shape of a falcon's head, but with scales.

Description of Digimon: A Hybrid Digimon formed when the purified Human Spirit of Unity (I made this up myself) is used. The Spirit is made up based on the center of said Frontier-circle, which always had a shiny winged figure in it followed by a column of light in the show. I figured, there're two Digimon that could be: Lucemon or Susanoomon. Lucemon because he made the Warrior Ten arise and matches the appearance and shininess, or Susanoomon because it's the Unity Evolution of all 20 Spirits. Hence, Spirits of Unity, which I'll use in an upcoming fic to stick a final needed character in. Also, that element creates the mix of angel warrior and dragon. The name is derived from "Valar" the highest race of demi-gods in Middle Earth. "Eru's Fire" comes from "Eru" the Middle Earth name for the Middle Earth One God. Sword of Ages is there for a story-related reason. Stands about 6'6" tall.

Name: Melkodramon
Attacks: Black Silmaril, Doom's Anthem
Visual Description or Picture: Take Velgmon. Take away its third eye, and make the outlines of its scales and bones white. Turn the red parts of it white and the "horns" goldish with inscribed runes. It should have normal bird-looking eyes. Slightly larger than Valarmon.

Description of Digimon: Beast Spirit of Unity. Name derives from "Melko" and "DRAgon". Melko was ultimate evil deity in LotR. Basing this thing on Velgmon is story-related. "Black Silmaril" is of course, referring to the Silmarils that contained the light of the Two Trees, and the attack throws points of black energy that feed on any darkness in the victims heart, in addition to impact damage. They can be grown to various sizes by feeding more energy in, but then the number goes down. Doom's Anthem is similar to Zone Deleter, Melkodramon traces a circle and can then activate the attack afterwards. When it does, the Frontier Title-Circle appears in blackish-purplish on that circle and a musical death spell is heard by all those trapped within. However, the ground and matter there isn't destroyed.

Name: Arkteomon
Attacks: Genesis Flood,Blade of Revelations
Visual Description or Picture: Stands 3 meters tall. It has Valarmon's head, with black runes carved into the outlines. Melkodramon's chest, but with Frontier Title-Circles in the gaps between ribs. Two of Valarmon's wings on top, two Melkomon wings on bottom. A long, prehensile tail, pointed at the end and covered in white feathers. Black, scaly, skeletal like arms that would be suitable for Melkodramon inscribed with white runes at every gap and joint. The arms also have dragon heads attached like Valormon's in black, with runes and all. Legs of Valarmon with black runes at joints and gaps, ending in Melkodramon's feet. Whenever it uses any power or attack the runes flash rainbow. Has normal degree of fanservice as a female, meaning the upper part of the breasts are exposed as scaly white flesh and the stomach is as well. I know, I'm twisted. So sue me.
Description of Digimon: Very obviously the Double Spirit Evolution of Unity. The name comes from "archteoptyrix" (I know the spelling is wrong), the earliest bird to evolve from a dinosaur. "Genesis Flood' involves tracing a circle on the ground, and "filling" it with water by making an immense column of water (equal to area of circle) shoot upwards, hopefully drowning those within. Its name, of course, refers to the Great Flood in the Book of Genesis. Blade of Revelations has two flaming swords unsheath themselves from the dragon heads on its arms, and its name comes from the firey judgment of the Book of Revelations.

Damn. Can't believe I made all that up.
Hey I remember those FFF I saw them on the with the will forum once.
Name: Onimon
Type: virus
Level: rookie
Attacks: unknown
Visual Description or Picture: black renamon with dark red gloves, but dos not like to have them. has a chain for a belt around his waist witch he may use as a weapon (Thats right, he's not a hobo). Has a yin-yang tatoo on the small of his back and the same markings under his eyes and one atop his forhead. at the least a foot taller then rena and more Musculler then her.

Description of Digimon: Was most likly born in the digital world tho raise on earth. in china, seen as a small and harmless thing, it was given the name Oni, or japanese demon. as he grew it came to the suprize of the monks who found him that it or rather he could talk....apon transformation to rookie he under went the training of wu shu still his power unknown to himself. Is one of the top fighters in his class but only to be refered to as "the dog" by his peirs....opon hear about the digimon attack in japan he leaves the school to find himself.

Is largerly basted on myself and my hero and master, jet li ^.^
" I am onimon! and i am nobodys bitch! but you will be mine, i dont need to know you, but you will know me. I will be THE ONE!" (iv always wanted to say that!)
Ahh... self-insertion. One of the corniest pleasures of fanfiction.