Join our server on Discord

Your fanmade digimon
That's ok, it's just it's a bit easier to see what digimon you have if they're posted one at a time. Your digimon seem linked, so I guess that's fine.

Name: XiVeemon
Attribute: Vaccine
Type: Mythical Dragon
Level: Champion
Attacks:

Vee Sphere - Shoots a blue ball of energy at the opponent

Staff Striker - Attacks the enemy with staff

Dragon Entice - Able to prevent any other male forms of Veemon from attacking

Appearance - Looks like a tall female Flamedramon with no armor. Carries a staff, and wears different patterned clothing for each individual.

XiVeemon are the champion form of Female Veemon. They digivolve naturally and are quite beautiful by the dragon standards in Veemon related civilizations. XiVeemon have the reputation of being 'sluts', but that is only true for the minority. Many XiVeemon are actually more interested in becoming stronger than getting laid, so they look for battles. XiVeemon have a kind personality around friends, but are deadly against foes with their well practised fighting skills.
Name: Zarimamon (John Lence)

Type: Viral (human-host)

Level: ???

Description of Digimon: (Cut and pasted from Chapter 1)

(And there he stood. He looked so much taller now that he had shed his heavy cloak; 6 ft at least, and his clothes were
Name: Ancient Veemon
Type: Dragon/Angel
Level: Rookie
Attacks:

Psycho Blaster (causes confusion and damage)
Holy Beam (He attacks his enemies with a energy bolt filled with holy energy)
"Cure" (heals the wounds.)

Appearance: A golden Digimon, with a Veemon body and angelic wings. He
has blue eyes. He often carries a mage staff .

Personality: His past is his worst enemy. He avoids making friendships first, but with the time, when he found out he can trust them, he is one of the best friends they can have. He does everything for his friends and he gets more and more cheered up. But he can be angry very fast. He hates lies and traitors.
hmm interesting nice one
Which one is interesting?

Name: Ximadramon
Type: Dragon
Level: Ultimate
Attacks:

Prometheus Beam: Shoots an extremely strong blue beam of energy that destroys anything. Takes a long while to recharge

Xantes Blast: Fires an X shaped white beam at the enemy. Is unblockable

Ziedrich Force: Creates a strong shield in front of self and all allies which blocks most attacks.

Appearance: Indistinguishable from other Veemon, only they have an X symbol on their foreheads instead of a V. However, they can wear special robes which indicates what they are in Veemon civilisations.

Ximadramon are very mysterious digimon. They exist when a Veemon warp-digivolves straight to ultimate by themselves. Any Veemon can be one, but when they do, they sacrifice all of their digivolving and reproducing abilities forever, meaning not every Veemon wants to become one. Ximadramon are seen as sort of 'priests' in their civilisations, and are given great respect. They can use powerful attacks, such as Prometheus Beam, which can even destroy a mega, but Ximadramon are thought to be ultimates because of the recharge time of their main attack. Ximadramon have the same personality as a Veemon, but are somewhat more timid because of the fact that they can't reproduce.
Name: Revimon
Attribute: Data
Type: Dragon
Level: Rookie
Attacks:

Neon Highway - Fires a stream of strong energy at the opponents

Alpha Blaster - An attack which damages the power of the opponent, rather than the health

Medeo Force - Summons a magical meteorite that crashes into the enemy

Fourth Dimension (only in emergencies) - Sends the enemy into a world of chaos

Appearance:

[Image: Revimon.gif]

(thanks to the digital empire and Ancient Veemon)

Revimon is the digivolved form of a green DemiVeemon (from a green Chibomon as well). Revimon fully relies on magical attacks in battle, and so has a generally weak body because he doesn't rely on brute force.. He makes up for this by being very wise and intelligent, to gain the great mental stamina to use his attacks. Revimon has a curious personality, which sometimes leads him into trouble, but his strong attacks gets him out of it.
all of them are
On the off chance that anyone but me gives a crap I went back through my absurdly long post ( :oops: )and edited it to make it easier to read and fixed some typos.
Venusmon
Attribute: Godman Digimon
Type: Variable
Digivolves From: Kazemon, Nymphmon, Ranamon, Witchmon
Digivolves To: Ophanimon, Rosemon, SpectraAngewomon
Attacks:
Arrow of Eros: Arrow with a heart-shaped head is shot from a small bow.
Marble Flare: A Burst of pearly white energy damages and paralyzes target for a short time.
Description: 5’7” tall, wears an ivory white toga/tunic and has a small bow and quiver strapped to back. The hair is waist length blond with milky pink highlights. On the feet are sandals with little wings on them which allow Venusmon to hover in the air, pixie-dust flutters off the wings. Her figure is moderately busty with a wasplike waist and flaring hips that flow into athletic but not overly muscular legs.

Warlockmon (Co-created with RaZhar)
Attribute: Wizard Digimon
Type: Variable
Digivolves From: Asuramon, Musyamon, Wizardmon
Digivolves To: Archmagemon, Daemon, VenomMyotismon
Attacks:
Magna Venite: (Latin, translates to Great Lightning…I think, I could be wrong.) An orb of electricity is thrown from the hand at the target.
Shadow Impaler: A spike made of the target’s own shadow shoots up from the ground to cause damage. Can be a single large spike or a series of needlelike spikes.
Description: 5’10” tall, has snow-white shoulder length hair kept in check by a blue wizard’s cap that has the top flopped over limply. (A good visual for the hat’s shape would be Vivi’s from FFIX) On the hat’s front is the silhouette of a dragon held in place by a gold circlet. Wears a simple tunic and trouser outfit partially hidden by a midnight blue cloak which is held in place by a clasp made to look like talons holding together. The boots are fold-top with blue lining but the outside is brown dragon’s hide. On the right hip rest the scabbard for a steel blue shortsword that is drawn when using the Shadow Impaler move. Wears a spike-knuckled gauntlet on the left hand for hand to hand combat. All and all Warlockmon is a more human proportioned Wizardmon.
I drew a picture of Warlockmon once but that was two years ago! Who knows where the picture is now? But in any case I think the new look Cyber Stryker gave him is much better than what I originaly gave Warlockmon! Nice job my good man!