Join our server on Discord

Harry Potter 5 worth to watch? No spoiler
Harry Potter 5 worth to watch? No spoiler. :D

because this week got another movie Dead Silence. I only got time to choose 1. Then next week not free until Rata comes. :)

I heard this Harry Potter 5 is the last movie, right? Why? I thought got 2 more to come? :(

Thanks.
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Harry Potter 5 isn't going to be the last one because it is supposed to go up to seven, but the last book (Book 7) is going to be released soon. I was going to see it myself, it's supposed to be really good, as it reviels almost all the chars for the series.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Do you really need to post a movie topic every single week? You really should just make one 'movie topic' and keep all the posts in there.

As for the topic, yes it is worth seeing. It kicks ass, not as good at the book though.

And as for movie 5 being the last of the Harry Potter movies...well write down every place you get movie information from, and then never go to those places again. And if it was a person that told you, do me favor and call them stupid. Why I am so harsh in responding to this? Because a November 08 release date for movie 6 was established months ago. Not to mention the fact that all main actors have signed on through the rest of the series was a media frenzy.
You really like our opinions don't you. But yes, make a movie or whatever topic. It will be easy.
Harry Potter is good. Especially the final battle.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
It depends have you read the books? I've read them all so far and only watched the first movie, it sucked compared to the book, big surprise. Good movie but not compared to the book. I'm interested in seeing this movie since it was a VERY good book so even if it isn't as good as the book it'll still be pretty good. I'd vote to see it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad