Join our server on Discord

Digimon PnP in Development - Input/Help Wanted
PnP being short for Pen and Paper. Just think of it as Dungeons and Dragons, with Digimon. (Digiworlds and Dramons?)

Before you ask, yes, sex will be have gameplay mechanics. I got my hands on the Book of Erotic Fantasy specifically for figuring out how to do it... Then said screw it and figured out my own way.

Most of this information is shamelessy copied and pasted from a thread over at The DigiPort's new board. It'll be mirrored (and edited) here for convinience.

Quote:Short Background
Several Digital Worlds collided, in an incident called the Dimension Crash. Their worlds combined and altered, creating a new Digital World and a composite Earth that once again knew, for the most part, nothing of Digimon and the Digital World. Thanks to distortions in time and space, many heroes and villains once destroyed were returned to life, old heroes grew young, some young heroes grew old or vanished, and things were pretty chaotic. Few people had memory of the crash, believing that it had always been as it was now. The Digital World itself was split, akin to the Tamers Digital World, into numerous "nodes" that staggered existing powers among the worlds. Numerous "misunderstandings" between new neighbors caused wars to erupt across the new Digital World, called the Unification Wars.

Twelve years after the Dimension Crash, in the year 2010 of the Unified Calendar, the Unification Wars are over, and despite several superpowers now existing, much of the digital world is wild. This is when the adventures start.

[quote]What I'm posting here is the general summary paragraph for the seven core classes and three advance classes. I'm still tweaking the stats on them all to try to keep them balanced.

The three classes with an asterisk (*) are the advance classes. Not available as a core class, and can only be cross-classes. (Ask a DnD player about prestige classes.)

Any thoughts or questions will be appreciated.

Adventurer
From an innocent world prior to the Dimension Crash, Adventurers are strong, adaptive Tamers just as well suited to long quests away from civilization as adventuring close to home. While they lack the powerful range of abilities many other Tamers possess, Adventurers have their own blend of techniques to aid their partners. Adventurers can quickly become masters of some skills, or become mildly proficient in a great number.

Slasher
Rising from the ashes of their world
For stats.. I would suggest just doing the rookies.. and then setting up the forms to give bonuses based on the type of digimon they are.

Such as Agumon getting a large increase to strength and stamina when he digivolves to Greymon.

You can set up enemy digimon the same way. Start with them as rookies, and work your way up to the finished product.
No ideas or helpful stuff here but damn i like this, too bad i'm not a PnP playing kind of person. Now a video game of this... i would help in animation/modeling :P