Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Disturbed
"M-my favourite.." Mitsuki blush from his words, and start to prepare the needed ingredients and cook. Her favourite dish are black-pepper steak.

Ryo then throws the flame sphere to the woods, a middle-size fire created. "There..that should do it..." He smile while sitting on the ground, a few closer to the fire in order to dry his wet body.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
While Mitsuki was away in the kitched Disturbed got up and took one of the mangas and sat back down, "Are these....her's?" He openned the page and starts to read and quickly realizes it was furry manga with yiffy stuff in it, "well I'll be damned.." he said to himself but continued to read as he started getting into it.

Krissy grabs the two fish and stuck the stick end into the ground near the fire so they can cook. She then noticed Ryo's clothes were quite wet, "Take off your clothes," she said suddenly.
The OCA
While Mitsuki cook the steak, her eyes glance to Disturbed reading one of her furry manga, blushing deeply. "I-I'm...made those..." She spoke nervously.

"Huh? O-okay.." Ryo slowly strip his clothes and lays it on the ground near the fire, leaving him wearing boxer.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"You..?" Disturbed read a little bit and suprised by the deep content of the yiffiness was quite erotic, in reaction his pants quickly started to tent, "This is rather..good!" he said as he kept reading slightly getting aroused by it.

Krissy being a girl instinctly took Ryo's clothing and hung it over a tree branch near the fire so it would thuroughly dry out then she looked back at the werewolf, "Come on underwear too don't want you getting a nasty rash from sitting in wet underwear," she said
The OCA
Mitsuki lowers her head, hiding her deep blush. "I-I'm glad to..hear that.. You can see others..if you like.." She muttered as turning her body and took out the fully cooked steak. Then, she put some sauce and a little decorations, and brings it to the living room. "The food is ready.." She poke softly.

Ryo suddenly blushed after hearing her words. In his entire life, he never strip his underwear in front of girls, even it is wet. "..I-It's..that..alright with you..?" He asked.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh cool!" Disturbed said closing the manga and placing it on the coffee table then he smelled the delectible aroma of the steak, "wow that smells great!" he said wagging his tail a bit awaiting the meal.

Krissy giggled a bit, "Yes its alright, I don't want you sitting in cold wet underwear. If you're cold you can use me to keep you warm as I sit on your lap, clothed of course," she replied not nervous a bit about seeing Ryo naked.
The OCA
Mitsuki kept blushing and kneels in front of the coffee table, then serve the meal to him. "I hope...you like it..." Her soft voice and polite attitude makes her looks cute.

"O-okay.." Ryo slowly stood up and turn his body to other direction; he slowly strip his wet underwear. Without notice, he accidentally raise his tail and revealed his slight pink pussy as well as his crotch to Krissy.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Disturbed smiles at Mitsuki and chuckles, "No need to be so formal, thanks for the steak it smells great!" he said cutting off a piece of steak putting it in his mouth, "Mmm..tastes great!"

Being so short Krissy couldnt help but notice Ryo's tail raising and blinked as she got a little curious. She walked up to Ryo, "Ryo..are you a boy..? or girl..?" she asked putting her paw under his legs gently feeling the pussy aswell as his balls.
The OCA
"T-Thank you...." Mitsuki spoke softly while sitting on the floor, watching Disturbed eating the meal with a beautiful smile.

Ryo perked his ears and murr slightly, blushing as feel Krissy's paw caressing his pussy lips and balls. "...A-Actually...I'm...a boy...but have a female genital...I have this...when I was born.." Ryo spoke softly yet a little nervous.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Disturbed continued to eat the steak happily untill it was all gone, "Wow that was a great steak Mitsuki!" he said licking his lips, "since you cooked I'll do the dishes." Disturbed picked up the plate into the kitchen and washed it before coming back and sitting down. "So..how long have you been into Manga?" he asked taking the manga he was reading and skimmed through it.

Krissy smiles softly and rubs his back a little, "Its okay go ahead and sit down by the fire dry your fur," she said gently taking his underwear and hung them with Ryo's other clothes.
The OCA