Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Disturbed
"I'm live at the apartment not too far from here...One question, do you able to jump higher..?" Mitsuki asked, since she use that kind of method to arrive at certain place in instant.

Ryo widen eyes as look to the 2 large fish on her paws. "Oohh..so fast! I never catch the fish taht fast!" He smile, wagging his tail as admiring her skill.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Well I can jump fairly high why do you ask?" Disturbed asked tilting his head.

"hehe thanks! Come on lets make a fire and cook these!" Krissy said swimming over to the lakes edge tossing the fish on the land before pulling herself up out of the water revealing her bare body to Ryo. After getting out Krissy shook her whole body getting the water out of her fur then turns to the water holding out her hand to help Ryo out with a gentle smile.
The OCA
"This is my way to go to certain place in instant, without walking..." Mitsuki smiles lovingly as jump to the nearest lamp post and amother, towards her apartment. "Catch me, Dis..!"

Ryo blush as his eyes take a glance to her bare body, and quickly turn around, hiding his blushy face. "Uhmm..you d-don't have any clithes..to w-wear..? Y-you're..naked.." He asked nervously.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Whoa hey!" Disturbed chuckled as he starts running as fast as he could in Mitsuki's direction before jumping up to a lamp post flash stepping from one post to the next.

Krissy blinked and looked down before giggling softly, "Oh I'm sorry you caught me bathing before." The hedgehogette walked behind a rock getting her clothes and walks back out wearing her t-shirt and pants, "There we go! Now come on don't want your clothes to get too soaked in there!" she said reaching her paw back down offering the werewolf a paw up.
The OCA
After a while, Mituski arrive at the city and in instant, she jump to the 9th floor and land her foot on the balcony. The balcony is facing to the nearby lake and it's very beautiful view when the day turns night.

Ryo blush as grab her paw softly and slowly clombs the edge of the river. His furry body as well as his cloth are fully soaked, and it makes his face looks more feminine. "Thank you.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Right after Mitsuki Disturbed grabs the edge of the balcony and swings himself up and over the rail onto the balcony, "Hmmm nice place.."

"You're welcome," Krissy said before grabbing the two fish and giggles, "lets go make a fire then we can cook these two up and get you dried off," she added with a soft giggle.
The OCA
"Well..thank you.." Mitsuki smile as take out the key from the pocket and open the glass door. "Welcome to my simple house...Dis.." She offeres him to enter first.

Her house are completely furnished with modern Japanese-style of arrangements. Full rack of mangas and a desktop PC located besides the glass door, while the piano located at the other side of glass door.

"Yeah..first we need some woods...Let's see..." Ryo search the perfect small tree as a materian to make a fire, and he found one. "I got it.." Ryo stood up and run to the selected tree and lays a hard kick on it, then the tree dropped down and broke into pieces.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Disturbed happily walked into Mitsuki's house, "Hmm very nice place its very beautifal," he commented.

"Oh wow!! That was incredible, " Krissy said amazed by Ryo's display. She then spotted two long smooth sticks she picked them up and spears both fish through the mouth. After putting the fish up against a tree she started to help gather wood, "Erm..do you know how to start a fire from scratch? I don't have any matches with me and I've never been to girl scouts." she said poking her tongue out.
The OCA
"Make yourself as your own house..." Mitsuki place the book she reads while walking to the kitchen, wearing the apron. "Any spesific meal you want to eat, Dis..?" She asked with a smile.

"Don't worry about it..." Ryo smile as focus his internal energy and a small sphere of flame appears on his paw. "Put the woods to the ground."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hmm ya know what make me something that's your favorite," Disturbed said sitting down in a couch, "I kinda like the suprise."

Krissy nodded as she placed the wood on the ground infront of Ryo then stood back a bit.
The OCA