Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Disturbed
Mitsuki take a glance to his muscular chest for a while, before she blush in embarrasment. Her heart beats fast since she didn't see any males in muscly body and didn't wear a shirt.

Ryo keep on waiting to get a fish, at least one since he didn't take a breakfast today.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"What do you think? I try to go for the muscular yet slim look, I dont like the look of those thick muscled guys they look fat to me." Disturbed commented smiling at Mitsuki.

Just then Krissy's head pops up infront of Ryo out of the water with a cute smile on her face, "Hello there." she said it a soft sweet voice.
The OCA
"I-I...guess..it looks...good on..you.." Mitsuki spoke softly while her eyes take another glance on his muscly body.

"Aaah!!" Ryo surprised as the hedgehogette's head appears on the surface, and fall into the water.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Disturbed chuckled, "Are you always this shy around guys?" he asks kneeling down infront of her taking Mitsuki's paw he nuzzles his face into it, "you don't have to be shy around me, I promise I'm a very nice wolfy."

Krissy giggled as the splash made by Ryo as he fell, "Hey warn me when you're going to do a cannonball!" she then swims to the werewolf and helps him stay afloat, "Sorry about that, didnt mean to scare you."
The OCA
Mitsuki blush some mure from the nuzzles on her paw, as she turns her face and looking to him, nods slightly. "..Y-yes...and you remind me...to my past..boyfriend.." She poke as lower her ears, remembering her past boyfriend.

Ryo cough slightly, quickly wiping his face. "But at least..don't surprised me like that.." He spoke with a soft gasp, before looking to hedgehogette.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Your past boyfriend?" Disturbed asked curiously looking up at her, "What...what happened to him? Did you break up or something?"

Krissy tilts her head wondering why he gasped, "Is there something wrong? There arent any leaches on me is there?"
The OCA
Mitsuki pays her forehead on his chest, closing her eyes lightly while remembering her past. "...He passed away...before I tell him..that...I love him..."

Ryo shooks head lightly, smiling. "No..I drank the river water...when I'm in the water."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Disturbed's face quickly softened now feeling sad for Mitsuki, "Oh...wow thats horrible," he said before standing up and puts his arms around her softly, "I apologize for making you remember that, I had no idea Mitsuki."

"If I remember correctly you were trying to catch some fish correct?" Krissy asked poking her tongue out cutely.
The OCA
"...It's okay... no need to apology.." She spoke softly as look to his face, smiling. "..Let's go to my house... I can prepare something..for you.."

Ryo nods, wagging his wet tail underwater and without realise, his tail tapping her waist. "..Yeah..I am. I need at least one to become my meal..since I didn't take breakfast.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Disturbed suprised she asked him to come to her house even though just meeting her but decided it would be rude to decline, "Okay sure I could use something to eat," he said releasing her from the hug.

"Awww poor thing probably starving huh?" Krissy said putting a paw on Ryo's head and rubs it softly, "stay up here I'll be right back!" With a deep breath Krissy dives into the water for about 2 minutes and came back up out of the water with two fairly large fish in her paws that flapped in her grasp, "hee-hee got some!"
The OCA