Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Disturbed
Meanwhile, Mitsuki still standing in silence, with her deep blush still cross her cheek. "...I-It's okay..." She spoke nervously.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
After reaching the top and grabing his pants he jumped down from the tree and lands back infront of Mitsuki, "H-here I'll get dressed for ya," he said sliping on his jeans one leg at a time. Disturbed then smiles at Mitsuki, "Again I apologize for the seen I hope you werent to embarressed seeing me naked, what's you're name cutie?"
The OCA
Mitsuki blushes deeper as seen him wearing jeans in front of her. She quickly turn to other side, and spoke softly."...I-I'm...Mitsuki..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Aww thats a beautifal name," Disturbed commented stroking the werewolf girl's chin with a finger, "it fits your cute and adorable face, my name is Disturbed."
The OCA
Mitsuki murrs fron the sroke while blushing deeply. "...N-Nice...to meet you...Dis..." She spoke in low yet cute voice, while her tail tapping the wolf's legs.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Disturbed then chuckled noticing her blushing cheeks, "You're blushing so much you're turning red around the cheeks." he said stroking her cheek softly.

OOC: Want me to start using Krissy? :3
The OCA
OOC : Sure thing.

IC :

"Mmrrhh..."P-please....s-stop it...You're...t-teasing me..." Mitsuki pleaded softly, while murring from the stroking.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Disturbed nodded slowly retreating his paw from her cheek, "So what's a cute girl like you doing out here?" he asked

Deep inside the forest a black and blue hedgehogette was happily bathing in a pool underneath a beautifal waterfall enjoying the suprisingly warm waters and beautifal scenary.
The OCA
Mitsuki kept blushing from his words, before looking to him in a lovely way. "Uhhmm..I read the book...under the tree...and I just..heard someone...w-workout..and..uhm..I feel curious..." She spoke.

Meanwhile, the cream-colored werewolf with long black hair are currently fishing to get some fish for his lunch, not too far from the waterfall. He always fishing here, because he can get lots of fish in big size, which is enough to fill up his stomach.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Curious huh?" Disturbed smiles softly as he took a step closer to Mitsuki to give her a closer look at his sleek muscular build, "Were you hoping to see something like this?" he asked flexing his muscles a little.

Krissy's ears twitched glancing over to the far end of the pool she saw a person that looked like he was fishing. Curious to see who it is she dove under the water and began to swim over to the stranger.
The OCA