Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Disturbed
"Well...I'm into it when my dad...brings me to the Manga Convention...That time..I was 10 years old.." Mitsuki spoke softly as slowly stood up and sit besides Disturbed. "...As my parents leave me...it doesn't affect my life...and I'm continued to live...till now..."

Ryo nods slightly and sit in front of fire, let the warm of the fire fry his wet fur. He never realise he actually leave her touch his private, even though it was embarrasing moments for him.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Ten years old? Wow your parents must have been cool." Disturbed commented reading more into the manga, "I have to say though this stuff is...very arousing, suprisingly erotic," he added looking over at Mitsuki giving her a gentle wink.

Seeing that the fish were nicely cooked on one side Krissy turned the fish so the other side will be evenly cooked. She then walked to Ryo with a cute smile, "Mind if I sit in your lap Ryo."
The OCA
Mitsuki continued to blush cutely from the compliment. She never bring anyone to her home, and commenting the furry manga, escept her pasy boyfriend. She slowly stood up and went to the book stack, take out one of the manga and return back to her seat besides him. "..I..also create a manga...featuring my past boyfriend...but I didn't show this to him..." She spoke softly while lending the book to him, blushing. "...I'm also..insides the manga...with my past boyfriend...His appearance are much more similar...to you..."

Ryo's ears perked up and blush, while nodding slightly. "...Yes..you can.." He spoke nervously.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"R-really..?" Disturbed takes the manga book and looks inside after reading a few his eyes widen seeing the pictures of Mitsuki naked, "M-mitsuki you're very umm sexy in these pictures, do you really look this good?"

"Cool I think it will help your fur dry quicker," Krissy said before sitting down in Ryo's lap facing the fire, "you can put your arms around me, I love to be held!"
The OCA
Mitsuki blush as slowly untie her two ponytails and let her long hair free, while showing a very innocent expression "...Do I look similar in the picture...?" She asked softly.

Ryo then slowly place his semi-wet arms around Krissy, while blushing. He never been this close, since he was shy among females.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Yes you do..you its almost like you used yourself as the model in this picture," Disturbed commented as he still was looking at the book before looking up at Mitsuki with her hair now untied. His eyes widen a bit seeing her hair now just like the girl in the manga, "you...did didn't you." In his eyes he could actually vision Mitsuki naked right infront of her which to him was extremely beautifal and sexy.

Krissy murs softly feeling Ryo's arms around her smiling happily feeling the smooth silky fur against the back of her neck and around her arms, "Mmm your fur is so smooth Ryo.." she said softly turning her head brushing her cheek against his chest fur.
The OCA