Join our server on Discord

My brother......
An 8th grader driving...causes an accident...well who knew 8th graders weren't supposed to drive?..Man, kids are stupid...that kid needs a beating, my dad would have beat the shit out of me.

Glad to hear your brother made it out okay, you might want to suggest he gets less stupid friends though.
The Reclaimer Wrote:Glad to hear your brother made it out okay, you might want to suggest he gets less stupid friends though.

will do....more info when it comes
Woah... wait... how the hell could an 8th grader get a hold of a vehicle?? Seriously.

Well like I told you on MSN... glad he's okay. ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I'm glad it turned out the way it did instead of far more tragically.
While it's good that he's ok, his friends are really stupid. But it's good that he's ok.
Im glad for your sake that he is allright. I agree with others, his friends seem to be basket cases and I wish he chooses friends more wisely.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I can be his friend! Buuuut, I'd be even more of a basket case.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
It'd be good to hear how he is when you get the chance.

Best wishes.
ok, he's home now, says he's ok. just that he's in a little bit of pain, but other than that he says that he's bored out of his skull at his house....and i think he won't be pleased to hear that he can't play football this year.............
Well that really sucks then.
If football is something he really likes to do.. maybe he will fight for it and try to get on the team.
Once again, glad he's okay and back at home.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA