Join our server on Discord

Misty is back!!
In case someone didn't know.. the reason for my leaving for a few days.. was of course 4th of July. Man... it was a bad trip...

July 3rd - We got all packed up and everything and didn't leave until after 4 when we were supposed to leave at 2:30. That really sucked. Anyway... I had my iPod and listened to it the whole way. I fell asleep here and there, but I never slept peacefully >.< We were on one highway... still not even close to where we needed to be. I woke up when it was pouring rain. It was REALLY bad. My uncle couldn't even see the road, my aunt was trying to help him, my cousin and I were staying quiet, and the dog was scared. On that same highway, we came up to a fallen tree in the road and just dodged it by going on the other side of the road. Before heading to the cabin, we went over the Mississippi River to stop at a gas station. It was still pouring rain, so we stayed in the gas station for like 10 minutes. We ran back to the van and headed to the cabin. The road that we had to go down was all gravel so the gravel was all messed up because of how hard the rain came down. There were fallen trees, gravel dug up everywhere. There were a few puddles that were about 2 feet high. Once we got everything unpacked...we went for a walk to see all the damage that was done. We only walked about a mile because it was dark and the whole road was about 3 miles...and of course everyone was tired. We all just kinda crashed after that..

July 4th - Everything was going fine. The only exception was that my cousin had two healthy adult teeth pulled. (He has major problems with the way his teeth are coming in) So yeah.. he was in pain and couldn't eat right. All we really did all day was watch movies that we brought up. Dinner time came around and my aunt made tacos for us. Now if you knew my uncle the way I do... then you would know what I'm talking about. Anyway.. my cousin couldn't eat right.. he had to kinda chew with his mouth open (which was very understandable) Of course, my uncle had to be an asshole and mock the way my cousin chewed. For some reason... and I don't know what provoked him because no one did anything.. but he started really bashing out on my cousin saying that he's a sissy boy, my aunt does everything for him, he's lazy.. a whole bunch of stuff. My aunt told him like 6 times to stop, but noooo.. he didn't stop. My cousin got pissed off and got his shoes on. He was right about to head out the door when my uncle said something to him... so my cousin looked at him and said quite loudly, "FUCK OFF!!" . He slammed the door and started running and my uncle got up and tried chasing after him. My cousin is a really fast runner, so there's no way anyone could catch up to him. So he was gone. My uncle started saying MORE shit about him.. like he's a lucky son of a bitch that he can run, he's only 13 and shouldn't be saying 'fuck off' to him, and that he was going to beat my cousin's ass. etc etc etc. Once he was done with that, he started being an asshole to my aunt. My head was turned away from him because I started crying. He was telling my aunt that she does everything for my cousin, she needs to teach him to not have an attitude. He started telling her "You can pack your shit up, pack your fucking furniture, pack up that fucking dog, and take that fucking prick of a kid with you and get the fuck out of my house." He just kept going on and on. My face was still turned and of course I was still crying. Once my uncle was done bitching at my aunt, he said to me, "Why the fuck is your face all red? Why don't you go fucking run off with your cousin." Once he was done bashing me out, he got up and got on the 4 wheeler and left. My first guess was that he went to look for my cousin to beat the shit out of him. I was crying the whole time. The only thing that was going through my mind was "No one....NO ONE fucking threatens two of the four people I love the most in this world....." My aunt was just doing stuff in the kitchen while I just sat there... I didn't say ANYTHING.. She came around and gave me a hug twice... So for about 45 minutes, I was worrying about my cousin... but he finally came back.. unharmed. I still wasn't saying anything. My uncle came home.. and wanted to watch a movie. So he put one in and sat down. He told my cousin to stop being so lazy and to go outside. So he did. Then he told me that if I don't like the movie..then I can beat it too.. My aunt went for a walk, which just left my cousin and I. I finally started talking. It was just bad... Once my uncle went to bed, we went back inside. It started raining really hard... just like it did on our way up... My aunt and I didn't go to bed until like after 1 or 2.

July 5th - Well this was a bad day to begin with anyway. It was a year since my great great aunt died. It's hard for my whole family on 4th of July because of it. My aunt wasn't feeling well so she took a nap. My cousin and I just watched movies.. my uncle was working outside. My uncle went into the room where my aunt was sleeping and kicked her bed to wake her up and tell her to help him. She's like "You know, there is a nicer way to wake me up instead of fucking kicking the bed!!" He said something about helping him... then she's like 'FUCK you." and he said it back. We just watched movies. My aunt came back in and asked where the dog was.. To make a long story short.. we walked all along the road for at least 2 hours and calling her name.. trying to look for her. We were heading back for the 2nd time (My cousin ran ahead while I walked with my aunt) .... my cousin was walking toward us with the dog... My aunt was in tears when we were looking for her... she loves that dog so much. That's all that really happened...

July 6th - Nothing happened much here... but my aunt and I went to Iowa to go shopping for a bit. I drove home =p. My cousin borrowed 6 DVDs from one of the neighbors so we had something new to watch.

July 7th - Headed home....
---------------------------------------------------------
It was a long vacation... and I hated it... that's all I have to say..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
that's exactly why i dont like going anywhere for vacations.

welcome back misteh! ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
*hugs Misty* Omg... That whole trip sounds horrible... I wish there was a way to make it better...
Well it is better now. I'm home.. well kinda. I have internet... and I have my friends.
^_^
*hugs Autumn back*
YAY!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Welcome back! ^.^
Sorry you had a bad trip. Welcome back.
I could understand if you were flying, but if you were taking a road trip, shouldn't you have checked the weather beforehand? Pouring rain with low visibility is not a good time for a long drive on unfamiliar roads.

No offense, but except for the parts where people were in mortal danger, that's one of the most boring vacations I've ever heard.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Welcome back

Sorry, you had a sucky vacation but it could've been worse.Your uncle could be like my stepmom
Wisemon Wrote:I could understand if you were flying, but if you were taking a road trip, shouldn't you have checked the weather beforehand? Pouring rain with low visibility is not a good time for a long drive on unfamiliar roads.

No offense, but except for the parts where people were in mortal danger, that's one of the most boring vacations I've ever heard.

See... that's the thing... we did check the weather and it said there was supposed to be rain.. just not as much as we had witnessed. And also.. it wasn't on familiar roads. My uncle goes to this cabin pretty much every single weekend. So that's not a problem for him. One last thing Wise.. I didn't take any offense by it because yes, it was the most boring vacation ever.

And thanks everyone ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Welcome Back Misty! Me missed oooo!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)