Join our server on Discord

Parallel Worlds
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It started as a normal day in Mobius. The bots would do their job, the speedy hero would have been out guarding it, and it'd be saved once again. But this day was going to be one that would never properly end. After a long journey into the depths of Mobius' surface, Eggman had come across his target. The Ancient Machine. In legends, it had been called the Parallel Worlds. Sealed away for centuries, it's existance had been concealed from normal minds. Reaching out, Eggman pressed the dusted button on the machine, turning it online. Almost immediately, the entire world shook. The sky shattered momentarily, a blanket of white swallowing the world before everything returned normal.

Soon, events started to occur. Figures, that seemed like Eggman, had started to be seen on Mobius. Areas of Mobius had started to appear which weren't that of their world before. It seemed that... somehow... their world was being chosen as the meeting ground of thousands of others.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is mostly based on Raviel's ideas, but twisted slightly to keep it original. Guys, go wild. You can choose any character from you're own mind, an anime, or the Sonic Universe, besides Sonic (Reserved for Raviel) and Espio (Reserved for me :P)

Yeah, I know, short backstory, but it explains the story easily.

---------

RULES

---------

1. Powerplay Forbidden. No controlling other's characters unless they say so in special conditions or have consented to it.

2. Godmodding. Please don't make you're characters super powerful, or godlike.

3. There's a limit to how many characters you can control and overall:

Anime:

Per Person: You can have a max of 1
Total: Must equal 4 or less between all players

Original:

Per Person: You can have a max of 1.
Total: Must equal 5 or less between all players.

Sonic:

Per Person: You can have a max of 1.
Total: Must equal 5 or less between all players.

Players are limited to two characters only.

This is to make sure this RPG doesn't get too crowded.

4. Post count is the usual 8. Please don't exceed 10 at the VERY MOST. Static rules apply.

----------------------------------

Profiles (These Are Unnecessary for Sonic characters)

----------------------------------

Name:
Race:
Description:
Skills:
Weapon:

-------------------------------------

I don't think I've forgotten anything. Three people before I'll start the RPG of such off at the least.

NOTE: An exception to this. Me and Raviel shall be playing the Neo Sonic Godspeed cast alongside our own characters.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Name: Shiron
Race: Dragon
Description: http://i18.tinypic.com/4y7kidx.jpg
Skills: Weapon: None

Name: Vook Kyrian
Race: Dragon
Description: i think you all know her by now. if you dont, click this: http://tinyurl.com/32x5nb she's NOT wearing a bikini though! she's wearing jeans and a red shirt. :D
Skills:
  • Cura: Heals wounds on the target.
  • Grand Cross: Summons a large cross that damages all enemies around her with Holy type.
  • Various Fire magics
  • Various Ice magics
Weapon: Arc Wand (2Hand Staff)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Name:cinos
Race:chaos
Description:cinos is from a sonic the hedgehog book called the fourth dimension he goes back i n time to save dr kintobor from becoming robotnik and absorbs the chaos energy himself http://www.freewebs.com/chaosx3productio...ce%203.PNG
Skills:all of sonics
Weapon:own body
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Moved to Mixed RPGs for hopefully more views D:
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Name: Visius
Race: Viserians (shape-shifting beings)
Description: This is his everyday form while this is his battle form.
Skills:

This sounds alot like that 'Digital Chaos' RPG that was started awhile back. Well have to bring in Bunny Rabbot, she just doesn't get enough love. I know you said profiles are unnecessary but Bunny hasn't really been used except for the comics and the old cartoon so not everyone knows her. Which isn't fair.

Name: Bunny Rabbot
Age: ?? (Honestly haven't a clue, I think around 18 to early 20s.)
Race: Rabbit/Robot (Cyborg)
Description:Description
Skills: Enhanced strength in robotic limbs and flight.
Weapon: Robotic arm, revolvers.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad