Join our server on Discord

hi I'm nekomon the result of patagato
hey I just joined yesterday my favorite digimon are terriermon gatomon lopmon and patamon I love sime if the fun stroies on here thats why I joined hope we all can be good friends
Creative Minds
Heya Nekomon! there's a few patagato fans on this site...including me XP one you would want to talk to is Lord Patamon...he loves PataGato!

anyways, welcome to the DaD, have a good time, blah blah blah. 'ere is your welcoming pie! *hands him a pie*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Welcome and have fun
Hey, welcome to the DaD. It's too bad you're not Neccomon. I sure love Sky Bars.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Welcome to the board hope you have fun here, great to see another PataGato fan here ^^
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Welcome to the board. Sometimes I imagine patamon as the girl, and gatomon as the guy.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
hello might i just say hello
good
HELLO!!!!
and i think ray is probably insane don't worry about it
have another pie
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Hello and welcome to this site amidst the url empire that is the interwebs. This place is a lot of fun and just lets say that things can be lots of fun here, and we can be serious as well. Make yourself at home but don't make that much of a mess. The DaD welcomes you!

I wish you the best in life.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
lol wow i haven't welcomed someone in a long time. welcome to the DaD! please keep arms and legs inside the yellow lines at all time. we are not responsible for any loss of sanity or iq points. XD
Veemon's Followers
I think I recall you. Seems like everyone from H&L is coming here... I wonder, who'll be next.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you