Join our server on Discord

Keaton's Obligatory Art Thread (First Update!: 07/06/07, Art Menagerie)
So after browsing through the art section a bit, I decided to restart my art gallery here. Mind you, most of my old artwork was done on MS Paint was extraordinarily crappy on almost astronomical levels, so thankfully I lost most of it when the DHZ shut down. To those who missed them, I'm sorry, but maybe I might uncover some of them next time I go through my pictures folder.

For now, here's some of my artwork that I discovered when rifling through some folders. Hopefully I'll get some newer artwork up, as I am pervier and eviler than ever, baby.

Just click on the links to reach the pictures. More will come soon.

Veemon/Gatomon - Breast Nuzzling

Gatomon - Dominatrix Outfit

Coping Skills Part One...

Coping Skills Part Two

ExVeemon/Gatomon - "Wait Your Turn..."

~Keaton the Black Jackal
OOOOOOOOO!!!!

KEWL!! ^_^

VeeGato FTW!

woulda been cool if patamon were in one... :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Angewomons_Lover Wrote:OOOOOOOOO!!!!

KEWL!! ^_^

VeeGato FTW!

woulda been cool if patamon were in one... :P

Heheh. I'm glad you like the images. ^_^ In all honesty, I'm planning on including Patamon in a future image, so keep your eyes peeled for some VeeGato or even VeePata.

~Keaton the Black Jackal
yay!!! *gives him a million chocolate coins* keep going man! i just love the breast nuzzling one x3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
One of them was funny. That's something.
Hey Keaton long time no see you around, I still remember your art on DHZ, you also have some PataGato ones too I remember two of them ^^

Glad to see you around here my friend ^^
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*POUNCE*

Where you been hiding?!^^ It's good to see you.
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
I'm so gonna save all these pics. Think you could try over-buffing Ex-Vee next time? Keep the hyper phallus, it fits him just fine lol.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ah I remember these. How are the demons by the way?lol
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
DragonMasterX Wrote:I'm so gonna save all these pics. Think you could try over-buffing Ex-Vee next time? Keep the hyper phallus, it fits him just fine lol.

I definitely will next time I draw him, but I'm not all that great at drawing muscles, to be honest. XD;

Wow. Okay, first off, you guys are fuckin' awesome. Thank you so much for the great comments. More artwork will definitely be coming (including a drawing for MBT's game). Oh yeah. It'll definitely be coming. >:3

~Keaton the Black Jackal