Join our server on Discord

Poll: When did you know you were a Furry or Scalie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
When I was born, my first words were, "Yip" and "Murr!
0%
0 0%
When I checked out a cartoon and was arroused by a character.
35.29%
6 35.29%
I really don't know how it happened.
11.76%
2 11.76%
Other (Explain)
41.18%
7 41.18%
I am not a Furry, nor a Scalie so no thanks.
11.76%
2 11.76%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

When did you know that you were a Furry?
lol. *pats back* I don't hate furries, *wink* God does.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I found out a year and a half ago, but it has been going on for a loooooooooooooonnnnng time.

I found out when making the races for my series. One of the races are basically furries.

But their depth goes beyond sex.

I think Hugh Hefner likes furries. How else do you think Playboy bunnies exist?
The OCA
Ray the Backlasher Wrote:lol. *pats back* I don't hate furries, *wink* God does.

>.>

hehee for all we know he could be on‌e =3

but yeah... lol :D
Veemon's Followers
Anyway, I don't really know what a "furry" actually is. What they do, what they enjoy, stuff like that. Maybe I'm a furry. I like cartoons...
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Suzaku999 Wrote:I think Hugh Hefner likes furries. How else do you think Playboy bunnies exist?
Nope. He just likes women. The ears are just a good symbol.
-And it's kinky. Veeeeery kinky.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
For once, you're right about that. But normal is wearing the ears. Kinky is the whole rabbit suit. ...Wait, that joke works better with a chicken feather.
LMAO~!

As for you senjy, I <3 your fursona. Do you have a description? (hides and waits)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Ah, last night as I was tossing and turning, I pondered what it is to be an actual furry.
What is a furry/scaly? Am I a furry/scaly if I don't like fur-suiting, furry/scaly conventions, Paris Hilton and Constant Yiffing? Am I a furry/scaly if I don't use furry/scaly terms nor make those furry/scaly sounds? What if I'm only interested in the characters?

I have never thought of myself wearing dog ears, or a dragon tail. But I have found myself looking at a collar through the window, seriously contemplating whether to buy it or not then walking away, shaking my head, on more than one occasion.

Then I considered the way I viewed animals. I saw them as equally as I see myself. I see them as noble and beautiful, a true creation- a masterpiece of God. Humiliated time and time again as they trot off to chew on garbage and mate so viciously in public, even fighting aggressively . Then it occurred to me that they were no different from humans, if not better.

Humans are parasites in this planet. They pollute, plunder, kill and destroy. They rape, murder, steal and abuse. We're greedy, ambitious, lustful and unsatisfied. We are easily the most dangerous creature on this planet, and I often wonder... What hath God wrought?

I'm often left wondering why I'm human, and then it hit me- I never wanted to be born a human being- I would much rather have been born an animal! Fake tails disgust me and fake ears confuse me, my not wish for the ignorance and innocence of a TRUE animal?

I wasn't a furry. I longed to be a beast of little intelligence and responsibility. Don't get me wrong, I'm not angry for coming to life as a human being, and I'm thankful to God for giving me a very unique mind and personality. And I'm not at all angry that no one understands my different thoughts and actions. Who could blame them?
But sometimes I still long to be a beast. I'd much rather be a wolf, fighting for my rank and survival... but at least I'd have my pack. At least I'd have friends.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
So you'd rather be a wolf then? that's an "interesting" thing to say.