Join our server on Discord

Ghost riding
no this is not about yiffing ghosts
sorry to disapoint you

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=ghostriding&search=Search

anyway quick overview people usually stick thier cars at the top of the hill and have it in nutrual climb on top leave the car empty and ride down
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Think I saw a video sorta like that once. Only a guy was driving the car and the second guy was riding the top like a surfboard. Always wanted to try it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'll start a collection for your doctor bills once you fall off. Both of you.
I've seen a video like that before... only some guy walked over and stole the car.
I have seen something like this but it has to do with a driver going at 10mph's and the things is for both the passenger and the driver to switch seats by going ontop of the roof and switching places. o.o;
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
UnknownH Wrote:I'll start a collection for your doctor bills once you fall off. Both of you.

You're gonna need to raise more money than every charity in america. I'm already o a first name basis with my doctor, the receptionist, some random security guards, and most if not all the nurses.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ghostiemon Wrote:no this is not about yiffing ghosts
sorry to disapoint you

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=ghostriding&search=Search

anyway quick overview people usually stick thier cars at the top of the hill and have it in nutrual climb on top leave the car empty and ride down

I've heard about this. It's not actually all that new of a trend, in fact it's been around since the early 60's and was originally called "Being A Retard."
It's not the only thing that was originally called that. That's what the called the show jackass. But retard didn't sound as good.
Shadowknight Wrote:Think I saw a video sorta like that once. Only a guy was driving the car and the second guy was riding the top like a surfboard. Always wanted to try it.

it apperentaly evolved from that

i foun out about this in a rants page in the chronicle it was on about car surfing and tombstoning as well
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
UnknownH Wrote:It's not the only thing that was originally called that. That's what the called the show jackass. But retard didn't sound as good.

I'm pretty sure you get the basic idea, however.