Join our server on Discord

Anyone Else Got A Furry Thing?
Yeah, it was pretty awesome. I need to start watching Digimon again. I haven't in almost a year.
Neither have, I but there is a problem I need other things too.... I need to get them to a DVD format so I could watch them once I procure a portable hard drive. <3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
How do you convert stuff like that anyway?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I like furry human types... Especially those who are more human than furry... Like Beelzemon or Inuyasha.. But my man is sexier than all of them :P *purrs*
Furry humanoid (ie. WereGarurumon) are pretty awesome, largely because they have hands that can do things, as well.

*feels a momentary surge for Digimon without proper hands* How do they paw?
senjuro Wrote:Furry humanoid (ie. WereGarurumon) are pretty awesome, largely because they have hands that can do things, as well.
yes, yes, i agree :D

senjuro Wrote:*feels a momentary surge for Digimon without proper hands* How do they paw?

if you mean paw off...i havent a clue. lol

if you meant something else then sorry ^^;
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I like the ones who stand up and stuff...

Oh! If you are trying to ask how they masturbate.. Well.. Most four legged creatures can lick themselves.. So more than likely, a four legged digimon could suck itself.
The OCA
Hmm, touche! I guess that's much better, huh? :p
I wanted to get fucked in the Mascot suit the other day but my mate looked at me strange so I restrained myself.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Rofl.... Thats a bit strange.. but not that much. I mean, people do stranger things.
The OCA