Join our server on Discord

Yaoi Story of May
Since it was suggested, and I'm the moderator here and also a reveiwer, send your yaoi story to aotmcontest@gmail.com and I'll judge which is best. Must be in by May 15th, but I could be a little bit busy so I'm willing to be lax.

Don't bother putting couplings or fetishes in the email, I'd prefer to be suprised when I read them. I wonder who will take advantage of this fact?

Just one solid rule, and that's make sure your story isn't disturbing like Mr. Big T's.
I have a huge one to send that's rather long. I'll fix up the formatting and e-mail it.
How long do you want them?
Angry_kittens Wrote:How long do you want them?

We all here know size doesn't matter: it's the way you use it.

But, seriously, I don't care about setting a word limit. Just write what you think would be reasonable. The rule of thumb would be don't write a length you wouldn't read yourself.

It's only an informal competition among us who like boy on boy. Nothing like an actual AOTM or anything. It's all just clean fun so don't take it too seriously.
What were the results?
You win. You're the only submission we had. I'll post a reveiw later.
lol? he's the only one who submitted one? :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Woohoo! Nothing like winning by default to make one feel great about one's writing skill! Yahho watahsi wa kattaze!
what? XD

congrats! ^_^ *hands senjy a devil dog* WOO!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I wanted to write one.. but the computer I normally use for that was down for most of the month... got it working now.. and am using it