Join our server on Discord

G'day to you all
So I get a nice pie and a bleeding forehead.

Not the worst introduction I've had, so I'll enjoy it

*nibbles on teh pie, and wipes blood off forehead*

And Kurtz is right, we both know each other, very, very well...

Don't we brother ;)
brother
wasn't expecxting that
still hello and welcome
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Hey, welcome to the DaD, where if you recommend us to a friend and he/she signs on, you'll get $300 off your next month's rent.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Welcome to the DaD :P

Yay! I'm not the only one with a brother on the site now! (If there were others before.. Sorry, I didn't know :P )
Well I'm still glad my sister isn't on here.

Dot: What do you mean I'm not here?!

DMX: You perfectly know who I mean. Now stop your small drama and return to my head's hollow space. I need to call my agent for that *Picks up what looks like a radio* Jim, need you here, certain project ruined by unexpected visit. Oh and bring a keg, we're gonna have a party here.

Dot: Brother that's your wallet.

DMX: *Looks at his claw, the wallet opening revealing lots of cards with different names and chick photos* That's not funny.

Dot: Do any of those credit cards work?

DMX: Let's see... Mom, dad, Dot,

Dot: Hey!

DMX: Carrie, Nemesis, Mario, Goku... Well this list ain't finishing anytime soon. Pizza's on me! *Picks up a random card* Let's throw a welcoming party for Raviel! Man why does this Mozilla thing keep telling me that word/name doesn't exist in my dictionary? It's supposed to be english.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: I'd help, but then again he might not want me to. *shivers slightly, looking towards him before smiling nervously* But still, offer's an offer-
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Welcome Raviel, hope you have fun around here and stuff. Please be aware of falling pies when exiting the intro forum.

Crimson: Kurtz's brother, eh. *chuckles* Glad my siblings aren't on here.

Ada: Pardon. *glares at Crimson*

Crimson: Ah, sis, you're just an imaginary character born of fiction on a forum dedicated to...

*a few seconds later nothing is left but a blackened spot on the earth*

Crimson: And that's how I learned not to break the fourth wall.

Zorromon: Swell, so interrupted my drinking for what again?

Crimson: To welcome the new guy!

Zorromon: What? Alright, welcome to the DaD, steer clear of idiots like Crimson and you'll be okay. Here, have a complementary keg of whatever the hell you like. *rolls a full keg towards Raviel*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Wisemon Wrote:Hey, welcome to the DaD, where if you recommend us to a friend and he/she signs on, you'll get $300 off your next month's rent.

LIES. If that'd be true, the rent would be paid to ME and not other way around.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
I hope you enjoy your time off here and I wish you the best on your arrival here. Its a fun place but remember to treat it like your house because its something treasured. Its like an oasis with so many others in a Utopian peace. Have fun and welcome to this site, the name is Lonely Gabu. Enjoy!~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hello Raviel, welcome to DaD!

You stay awake on Pepsi? You must try Pepsi Max...it's like Pepsi and Jolt mixed together. A real caffeine kick! Anyway, hope you have fun here and maybe I'll see you 'round.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz