Join our server on Discord

OMG! Video game pr0n!
I was playing smash bros. on the 'cube just a few minutes ago and I happened to looka t my trophy page and I found a very erotic pic of yoshi "sucking" himself.. XD enjoy it, and if anyone else happens to find similar images when playing their games, they should post... XD

[Image: lolyoshimg2.jpg]

yeah, it's actually yoshi doing a backflip with a star right in front of him, but tilted the right way... and it looks like a censored cock XD. I know it's a little hard to see it, since it IS yellow and very rbight, I couldn't get the darnkess any lower, the screen kept flashing black on my camera...
THANKS FOR REMINDING ME.....
My cousin has been playing Super Mario 64 on N64...
And when Mario falls asleep..it looks like he is sucking himself... I will get the pic later.
There is another one where this bomb bully thing looks like he's raping Mario.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I'm back! With video game pr0n!!!

[Image: PICT0001-1.jpg]
It looks like the Bomb is raping Mario... the quality isn't that good... I know...

And here's Mario...he's looking around to make sure no one is around.. then he makes the excuse that he's tired... then sits down and starts sucking himself (you can hear me like break out in laughter toward the end.. my cousin was doing something funny XD)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
so... when can we expect the mario/bomb babies? XD

lol... that vids funny..

any other pr0n that others can find? XD
Here is a some pics that I found on Google [Image: ssbm4.jpg]
[Image: ssbm1.jpg]
[Image: ssbm5.jpg]
[Image: ssbm2.jpg]
[Image: ssbm3.jpg]
[Image: ssbm6.jpg]
[Image: ssbm7.jpg]
[Image: ff5.gif]
[Image: ssb.jpg]
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
I see you people found the camera mode on smash bros. That can lead to many odd pictures.