Join our server on Discord

[Advert]Dooms 5
Do not confuse these games with the FPS games or the movie starring The Rock. These games feature hentai, full blown sadism, and extremely twisted humor and horror.

Dooms 5 - Endless

Plot synopsis: Mia is dead. The cult of Dooms and its leaders are destroyed. And yet.... And yet... The end of the world has never been closer than it is now. Six months has passed since Rie won the devilish Mia with voices in her head. Ever since that moment, she has been haunted by nightmares and visions. No psychiatric help has been able to help her and she's starting to break mentally. She's becoming insane.

In her moments of desperation, Rie finally thinks that if she'll return back to Carnival of Death, she'll find peace in her mind that she truly was able to kill Mia... Or whatever thing that's troubling her so much....

But the question rises.... Does she really want to know what's really causing her all the pain she feels?

Features that WILL be in the game:

- 100% interactive story!! Decide who you want to follow and affect the storyline going around them! Get your characters killed or injured, and play out story from there!

- 100% Mp3 soundtrack, with tons of custom mp3 made especially for this game!!! But if your connection blows goats, you can play plain midi version that'll blow equal amount of goats as it.

- An unique cast, unlike anything you ever thought would even be possible!!

- No Game Overs. That doesn't mean your character can't die or get extremely hurt though, the story just changes.

Features that MAY be in the game:

- Voice acting. Most of my voice actors I met during Dooms 4 voice act project (It'll be released soon) are very anxious to get back to working on another project with me.

Questions asked often and answers:

Q: Will there be as much gore and hentai as before? :shock:

A: Simple answer, no. A more complicated answer would be yes, but neither are as over used and are mostly used sparingly as a shocking and horrifying moments, as oposed to the exposure used in Dooms 4.

Q: I've never played Dooms games before. Must I play them before I play this?

A: No, as the only returning character is Rie who didn't get much coverage of her personage anyway. In fact, a lot of this game is spent studying Rie and her life if you play as her. While some of the events will only make sense if you've played previous parts, it's 100% possible to play only this game and still enjoy the story to fullest.

Q: I heard there's an amputee as one of the characters. What makes you think anyone would want to play through her no doubt disgusting scenario?

A: While Elfen's scenario is no doubt the most raw, it also serves a point. In the end however, it's about woman's struggle to gain revenge when she loses everything she had and to limits a person can go to gain the revenge.

Q: When is there going to be a demo?

A: That's entirely up to my artists really. The demo will be very carefully done and even though you can only play through Elfen's scenario, you can have the entire first 15-30 minutes as interactive in it depending how you play.

Q: If you'd estimate roughly, how long will this game take to make?

A: If I'll get all the help and everything goes by plans, I'd say from year to two.

Q: I'd like to help with this project, are there any positions avaivable?

A: Currently my established team would welcome anyone with experience of any of these areas

Charasets
Music (Mp3 and/or Midis)
Pictures
Spell checking
Beta testing
Voice acting

Screenshots (Graphics subject to change before any sort of a release):

[Image: coming.jpg]

[Image: rapeuk3.jpg]

[Image: word1.jpg]

Also, random screenshot not from this game.

[Image: bigt41.png]
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Hey, some dude just commissioned me earlier to do a pic for this.
hmm...looks nice ^^ cant wait to play it.

and i have to go "awwwwwwwwwww CUTE!!!" at that last "screenshot" x3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I've improved game's graphics compared to previous entry, here's a sample..

[Image: Questioning.jpg]

[Image: train.jpg]
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you