Join our server on Discord

Gol and Ishida's RP
yup so this thread here is just for me and Gol to post, so finally we can have our own space for our rp :D

here are my profiles: ^^

Name: Kiva
Type: Anthro Fox
Preference: basically everything, human, furry, scalie.
Description: Anthro silver furred fox, with long black hair falling over her shoulders, and red eyes. She wears tight black shorts and tight white t-shirt. As underwear she wears black panties and bra. She is really outgoing, very friendly nonetheless, and loses her temper easily
Breast size: D cup
Power: none

Name: Kurai
Preference: any cutie female, it can be furry, human or scaly
Description: he is 1m 80cm tall. Anthro black furred fox, with long silver hair tired up into a ponytail and dark red eyes. He has two tails, and red marks underneath his eyes. He wears a red t-shirt, which accents his well toned muscles, and dark-blue pants. He is silent most of his time, almost always having a serious and thoughtful expression on his face.
Member: Unerected: 4 inches - Erected: 8 inches
Member Covering: pouch
Powers: can read minds and use teleportation.

Name: Yoosei
Preference: anything really
Description: she is 1m 72cm tall. Anthro purple furred fox, with long dark blue hair tied up into a ponytail, has crystal blue eyes and has two tails. She usually wears black shorts, white t-shirt and black fingerless gloves with the symbol of Yin & Yang on it.
Breast size: D cup
Power: can read minds and use teleportation.

Name: Shiva
Type: Human of Ice
Preference: Furry or Scaly.
Description: she is 1m 71cm tall human girl. She has long dark blue hair and crystal blue eyes. She has a big "X" mark on her back. She wears black pants, white t-shirt and a long light blue jacket with icy symbols on the end of it. She wears a gold bracelet on the upper part of her right arm and a pale blue bracelet on her left arm.
Breast Size: C-cup
Powers: she controls ice; making her being able to change her body temperature to add more pleasure to her mate

- She is also able to turn into Dark Shiva, obviously being a dark form of herself. As Dark Shiva, she gets horny extremely easily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Wohkay!

Name: Keith
Type: Wolf
Preference: Anything
Description: Stands 6'6, large muscle tone, mainly on upper body. White fur, blue eyes, small scar on his left cheek on face. Wears black and white camo. jeans, and black sleeveless shirt, showing the muscles from his shoulders and arm. Really nice guy, he may have been trained hard as a mercenary, but he wouldnt treat anyone, especially a girl, the wrong way.
Member: 4 inches un-erect, 10 inches erect.
Member Covering: Pouch
Power: Can endure large amounts of pain.

Name: Kira
Type: Renamon
Description: Stands 6'0, violet purple fur, with light blue long-hair. No chest fur, wears blue jeans, and black short sleeve shirt. No gloves. Shes very sweet to others and likes to help someone who needs anything.
Breast Size: DD
Power: Basic moves of a renamon

Name: Gol
Type: Wolf
Description: Stands 6'2, Medium muscle tone on body, dark grey fur and green eyes. Wears black jeans and white sleevless shirt. Always nice to everyone, never wants to hurt those he knows or doesnt know. Likes to take others out just to enjoy the great outdoors.
Member: 4 inches un-erect, 9 inches erect.
Member Covering: Pouch
Power: Very stealthy and almost impossible to detech when lurking through the dark.

there i go. I dont know anyone else to put in, but i'll work on that situation later if you want another person in. You can also start whenever you like, i might not be on at times, but i will work on getting on here anytime i get the chance sis.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
OOC: ok brother ^^ well then I shall start. hope it will be a good start n_n;;

IC:

< Yoosei's home >

Yoosei is at home, more precisely on her kitchen, preparing the lunch for both her and Kurai. She couldn't help but think about her sworn brother Gol, one she missed talking with since long time. "I should call him one of these days... it's been so long...guess both of us have been so busy lately." she sighed and yet she kept preparing the lunch for now.

Meanwhile Kurai, without Yoosei having noticed yet, was leaning against the doorway, observing her, feeling bad that she misses one dear person to her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Gol was laying back on the lawn chair, looking up at the sky without his shirt. He wondered how everyone was doing and thinking of those he has talked to. He then sat up and looked around. " Hmmm....wonder if i could find out what anyone else is doing."

The mean time, Kira and Keith were swimming in the pool together, just for the refreshing feeling of the cool water in a warm day.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
After a while, Kurai tired of watching Yoosei getting even more sad at time passes by, he just teleports himself out of her home. He had teleported himself to infront of Gol's house and knocked gently on the door.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gol's ears perked up and he quickly got up from his lawn chair and went to the front door where he heard the faint knock. He opend it and saw Kurai there. "Kurai! Its... quite a surprise to see you here."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Kurai chuchled and twitched his ears. "sorry that I showed up so suddenly" he said softly while swishing his tails around slowly. "do you mind if I step inside?" he asks softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Uhh, sure!" He said as he stepped aside to let him into the house, closing the door behind him. "Is there something wrong?" He asked scratching the back of his head.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Kurai smiles and steps inside and then shakes his head. "no nothing wrong.. I just decided to pay a visit to you. I know we haven't got the chance of talking much before" he said while swishing his tails around.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh! Well in the case, alright!" He said, smiling as he walked into the living room area. "Take a seat if you like." He asked as he sat down himself. "Hows everything been going for you?"
The Mod Squad
The OCA