Join our server on Discord

Digimon MMORPG!
Found the link to this through a youtube video it's an MMORPG set in the digital world. It took me a few hours, thanks to not being able to read japanese, but I figured out how you download the game and stuff. First off here's the link.

Digimon MMORPG

That's the link to download the game. And luckily for you all I found these helpful links an hour after I downloaded the game Evil

create account

Download walkthrough

Diginuke will be your bestfriend using the game since it'll help alot with the reading. Enjoy.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
uhh..i dont know if i wanna play this. i mean isnt it in all korean? and everyone SPEAKING korean as well? @_@

EDIT: tried to sign up for an account...following the guide DOWN TO THE F'IN LETTER and it just gives me an error in korean. it said if you get the popup then you have to try a different KSSN...bull. i tried 15 (yes i counted) different KSSN's and it still gives me the error.

screw it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I'll join it soon... I'm kinda busy ATM...
Angewomons_Lover Wrote:uhh..i dont know if i wanna play this. i mean isnt it in all korean? and everyone SPEAKING korean as well? @_@

EDIT: tried to sign up for an account...following the guide DOWN TO THE F'IN LETTER and it just gives me an error in korean. it said if you get the popup then you have to try a different KSSN...bull. i tried 15 (yes i counted) different KSSN's and it still gives me the error.

screw it.

I had alot of trouble there too especially since I couldn't figure out what the error was. On the boards at Diginuke (The place that has the walkthroughs) they have a topic where you give them the name you want and your Email address and they'll make an account on it for you. After that all you have to do is change your password to be safe. Sadly they'll only make one account per person so I can't ask them to make one for anyone else.

Edit: Almost forgot, the game has a large number of english speaking people. Why else would they have an entire board in english to help people sign up?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Okay downloading... ^_^ yay!! digimon goodiness!

I haven't made an accoutn yet... but I'm going to

EDIT: Didn't want to spam a post so..

I created my account... it was fairly easy.. I was scared when it said to activate the KSSN generator and I was kind of a 'tard for not reading the insturctions properly XD. and now I need to wait for it to finish downloading..
yeah...FINALLY it works...it's patching now.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
heh... hooray!!! we is gonna be teh frist on teh DaD to play digimonz!

I know that was random... but that pretty much sums up how excited I am...without spamming..
Lucky, I couldn't get the SSN thing working for me so I need to wait a day or two for them to make me an account. Oh and a note they said to me, During the launcher when it shows it downloading new stuff when you start the game up if it stops saying there's an error just ignore it and click on game start. that usually solves the problem. Hope you enjoy while I'm stuck waiting.

Edit: Hey before you guys start put down which channel you'll be on. We could probably start a guild or something for the DaD.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I had heard about this game about a year ago when I was at Renamon.nl. Seemingly this is the same case, it looks like a good game at being Digimon stuff.

Anyways, I'd love to play this game, but I'm currently so caught up with RO I don't get the will to start another MMORPG goodness. Hope you have fun with it guys!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Is it free..?