Join our server on Discord

Have I Been Caught?
So I was riding home from summer school today and reading an excerpt from a book. Here is the qoute.

"I am not sure if I am Gay or Straight. What does it mean if you only sleep with Teddy Bears?"

The picture depicted a young girl talking to a young boy. Funny right?

Mom Laughed, and then she went on to talk about furries, and if you were really into furries you got to Anthro-Cons and have annoymous sex with other furries.

I didn't say a word until we got home.

I didn't want to tell her, that I was interested in being a furry, that being a fursuiter sounded like fun. She is a very religious woman and I could care less of what she thinks god will do to me, but rather I DO care what she thinks about me.

I am not sure what to do. As I type I am hiding my links to and from this forum.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Who is she, because it sounds like you're talking about the picture.

You really need to clarify your story because as it stands you were talking to, laughing with, and apparently being caught by, a book excerpt.
Since I'm talking to him on messenger... 'she' is his mother.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Okay, the edit clears things up.

I wouldn't be too concerned about whether or not your Mom figured out you're into furries if she is telling you about random furry sex at Anthro-cons.
Yeah, I know what you mean there, I can kind of relate to not being sure about telling other people about one's furriness. It certainly is a conundrum. Well, whatever happens in your personal life, you'll always have the fandom.

Incidentally, your mother is very socially aware if she knows about furries, let alone about anthro-cons and yiffing. While her right-wingedness might be a problem for you, props to your mom for being on the ball.
wow... if I were in your shoes about it.. I'd wait until legally your mom can't say/do anything to you about being a furry... because thats what I'm doing, since for now, she is the one who feeds me and keeps the clothes on my back... else I'd prolly be on the streets...
I support Senjuro's message :D

It is hard but your parents don't need to know EVERYTHING do they?
Veemon's Followers
Wait.... She knows about all that? Also, You think those suits would be fun?
I think they're kind of creepy. But that's just me.
lol, if I didn't get hot wearing clothes so easily.. I'd prolly wear one XD
Yeah Altima.... always without a shirt on when I talk to you.. I wouldn't be surprised if you became a nudist when you have your own place. XD
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA