Join our server on Discord

Ruin and Creation
Eventhough the dogs were resistant to fire they werent completely immune to fire attacks and Kurtz's was just enough to kill the helhounds making them drop in flaming bodies of fur.

Meanwhile though the two helhounds giving chase to Yoosei were nipping at her heels. One of the helhounds dove and turn letting his brother jump on top. The helhound throws his brother towards the running fox which the helhound reaches her with the extra momentum and latches to her back attempting to bring her down.

( Inn Roof )

"...Masturbating..." the Cerberus said with a light chuckle.
The OCA
"Thank god for that!" Kurtz grinned, feeling the teeth away from his arms before he concentrated more. Running still after Yoosei, Kurtz brought his sword back, and timed his shot just right- before launching his huge hiltless blade toward's Yoosei, having a strong hold on the strap as he aimed to hopefully hit one of the last two Hellhounds. "I- WON'T let them do that!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As the hellhound latches to Yoosei’s back, she ends falling down on the floor, wincing slightly in pain. “damn it..” she cursed in low tone and ironically as soon as Kurtz launched his huge hiltless blade, Yoosei managed to use her teleportation ability, appearing behind Kurtz while gasping for air.

< Inn >

Akane after a while of turning chairs to ashes, she calms down a bit and slowly heads to the top of the building, finding Cerberus there.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
( Inn )

The helhound that was latched onto Yoosei's back fell to the ground when she vanished and growled.

The helhound that launched his helhound brother towards Yoosei took Kurtz's attack which was quite bad but the canine slowly got to its feet and lunged straight at Kurtz's ankle and bit it as hard as he could. As the helhound chomped down on the ankle the remaining helhound charged straight at Kurtz attempting a headbutt.

( Inn Roof )

The cerberus's ears twitched hearing footsteps, "Whos there!"
The OCA
Akane reached the Inn's roof and stared at Cerberus. "so you are the one that summoned those helhounds?" she asks softly while having a serious looking expression on her face.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Inn Roof)

"Yeah...what of it?" the cerberus folded his bulky arms.
The OCA
Akane growled a bit. "you made me lost my target.. because of your creatures.. I lost my target. she was able to escape...you will pay dearly for this"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I apologize then my brothers can't tell nor care which female they encounter with they were just doing what they were sent to do, why in the world would I purposely make you lose your so called target?" the cerberus asked, " dont' tell me you're one of those goody-two-shoes thats coming to tell me whats right and wrong its rather boring."
The OCA
"Damnit...!" Kurtz yelled, growling as a leak of blood started to pour from his leg, pulling the blade back with the coverstrap, it returning easily before he, and the blade, once again burst into flames, before he threw the burning blade towards the charging Hellhound again. "H-hey, c-can you help get this one off my leg?" He cursed hardly. "Please?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds