Join our server on Discord

Ruin and Creation
Akane grinned darkly and looked up at Kurtz. "you think I fear that.." she chuckled as a ball of fire starts forming in her hand. "what I do is not of your damn business" she said in an annoyed tone.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As time passed the helhounds continued to mate with all of the females within the business tower killing all the males discretely so they wouldnt cause any commotion.

"I can already feel my power growing with every helhound born brings me more power," The cerberus said as he fully summoned all of his helhounds which was now twelve helhounds. Grinning with all three heads pleased to see his brothers have grown in numbers, "Very well done my brothers, you performed perfectly I think its time to move to a new building..." Dismissing his helhounds the cerberus took a giant leap acrossed the road to another smaller building that happened to be the inn.
The OCA
"Hmph. No matter," He muttered, walking forward as he quickly summoned his own fireball. "We are of the same element. Fire won't do much." He smirked, before whisping the fireball away. "If you're so... strong feeling about hitting this woman, you should fill me in. Unless you hit her for no reason?" He raised an eyebrow, staring on Akane as he was even closer.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Akane greeted her teeth once she noticed he could use fire attacks as well, she surely wasn't expecting that. As he got closer to her, she took a step aside getting closer to Yoosei who only managed to crawl backwards from Akane.

"This creature here on the floor..." Akane said while pointing at Yoosei. "I'm sure she is one thing that I have been looking for and I will say it again this is not your business" she growled in annoyance.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"eh?!" Flammie thought, seeing a large black streak go across the sky. what the hell was that? she took flight so that she was just above the buildings, to try and get a better view, but didn't catch sight of whatever it was.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Standing ontop of the inn the cerberus resummoned his 12 helhounds, "Go my brothers!"

The helhounds made a bee-line for the roof's exit stairwell down into the inn where they search the rooms for hosts for more helhounds. Three of them crashes into a room where a single orange fox was staying which they quickly pounced and pinned to the floor while the third ripped her pants and began humping into her.

"AAHHHH!!!" The fox screamed who was quickly muffled by a helhound's paw.

It wasnt long untill the helhound releases its seed into the fox and quickly left the room in search of more hosts.

Like the squirrel in the business building she was shocked to still be alive but a couple seconds after the dogs left her stomach began to grow and expand into yet another helhound.
The OCA
OOC: Don't let this die guys this is a really good RPG :3
The OCA
OOC: I don't want it to die either... but in my case I'm stuck.. I need Kurtz to reply.. since both my characters are with his n_n;;
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Ack! ACK! I'M SORRY! SO SORRY! n_n;;; I really am sorry, I've been in a rush to do things for a while... I'm sorry, sorry sis...

IC:

"I can guess your something on the lines of an Assassin. But let me warn you again. Don't you lay a single finger more on that women. I don't care if she is your target. You want her, get through me first." He growled, pulling his sword around as he sped forward - not for Akane, but for the robed figure, quickly picking her up in his arms before dropping down on her feet, with enough speed to amaze some crowds of people.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Flammie blinked, seeing a Cerberus summoning creatures on top of a building not too far away. "HEY! what are you doing?!" she demanded, taking flight towards him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan