Join our server on Discord

Ruin and Creation
"Soon I will have an army of own and rid this world of inscolent mortals, I shall rule this world and change it into a vision that I dreamed of! I world ruled with an iron paw with nobody to challenge me and my army!"

The cerberus turned to his four helhounds standing at attention behind him waiting for their master's order "You know what to do," he said raising his paw and waved it across.

Immediatly the hellish canines crashed through the first windows of the top floor to do what they were sent to do.
The OCA
The purple fox looked around, still trying her best to keep her face covered. she was in search for any member from the Saviors or perhaps trying to hire any good guy from among the crowded place.

The red-haired girl sighed in an annoyed tone. "damnit... where can they be...I thought they would be easier to found..." she cursed in low tone
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The business building was mainly used for shelter from hostile villians to come in. Armed civilians wandered the building to protect those inside. Guarding one of the stairwells was a dark red female squirrel with pistols in each paw. There wasnt much action so she was lazily leaned against the top of the stairwell wall swishing her tail back and forth.

Suddenly the helhounds leaped through the stairwell door growling fiercly as they tackled her to the floor with shots firing randomly in reaction.

"AHHHH!!!" The squirrel shrieked as she was pinned to the floor bud suprisingly she wasnt being biten or eaten, "Get away from me!!" she cried trying to struggle free then gasps as she felt her pants ripped apart," WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!"

One of the helhounds quickly mounted the squirrel and starts humping into her hard and fiercly pumping his red dick in and out of her pussy untill the dog explodes his demon dog seed inside the girl. Not effected by the orgasm at all the dog dismounted her and the dogs left just like that.

The squirrel with tears rolling down her eyes as she was just raped but she wasnt hurt, "Th-that was strange why did they just leave me?" She felt a shot of pain in her stomach as she felt the seed inside of her react then her eyes widen as her belly started to expand, "NOOOO!!!"
The OCA
Flammie finished up her drink, setting the glass down on the bar and slinked back out of the bar, looking around. she walked down the street, in the direction of the building the squirrel was in, looking at all the city lights. man...nothing really has been going on...something's gotta be up. she thought, stopping for a second to listen for anything: a scream, a gunshot...but didnt hear anything.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Damn.... still got about a ton of cash to pay before I'm off this bloody debt..." Kurtz cursed, walking outside slowly as he puffed a breeze of cold condensed air into the sky. The cold outside met him with a fierce sting, as he swished his tail, smiling. "At least it's cold out..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
It was then that the red haired girl happened to walk inside the same place where is the purple fox. as she looked around, a grin crossed her lips as she spots the purple fox. she could not see her face and such but the fact she was there with body and face covered was proof enough that she had something to hide.

Akane aproached Yoosei and tapped her shoulder. Yoosei got startled and slowly turned around to face Akane but as she does it so, she got a punch on her muzzle making her fall on her butt. Being an assassin, Akane couldn't care less about manners nor about who was she truly facing.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Twitching his ears as he looked about, the dragon was able - just luckily! - to see the event that had occured of such. He only saw a glimpse of the hit, but it was enough to tell him there wasn't more time to wait, he had to intervene quickly. Shifting his legs, the dragon smirked, walking towards both of them. "Excuse me, what was that just now?" He asked in a more innocent tone, trying to play the prank fool as his tail swished.

OOC: Hope that's kay n_n;
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: yup it
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The cerberus ontop of the city grinned raising his paw once again he summons a fifth helhound, "The more that are born the more I can summon," he said to himself looking down at the new helhound, "Go join your brothers!"

The new helhound bolted away to help the other helhounds in their mission.

Inside the building the squirrel's stomach had deflated and completely unharmed, "That was so wierd, I have to go tell the others!" stumbling to her feet the girl started down the stairwell trying to get to the lead group that guarded the business tower.

The now five helhounds were making their way down the building aswell any male that stood in their way they took down with haste and all the females they came across they plant their seed inside them to create more helhounds for their master.
The OCA
"This is my business." Kurtz stated suddenly, wincing as his coat started to ruffle wildly about his waist, the coattails looking more like a blur of black and red then just coattails. "I don't like people hitting women, especially other women. How about you just lay off?" He muttered, staring to her. "I don't want to resort to force, but if I have to, I will."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds