Join our server on Discord

Not like I really need introduction.. buut..
I just so happened to be taking a trip down memory lane (Read: really old links in my absurdly long bookmark folder) and came across this place. I'm actually surprised it's been literally years since I left.

My stay probably isn't a long one, but it is nice to see things haven't stagnated too much like many other places.

EDIT: Scratch that, I was here recently to help an old friend with an rpg. Damn, my memory's going already..
Well then, welcome back for a little while.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well. The last time I saw you was when you yelled at everyone and we changed mods. But that was a few years ago. So how long are you staying this time?
Welcome back I guess. Heh, surprising that we are still here hm? (smirks happily.) As long as you stay, and enjoy yourself, Have fun and keep the peace. I wish you well in all you do.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Welcome back, Dark Sylia Stingmon...

Well, even if you don't stay long...have fun! (Stagnation is not the problem here...just craziness.)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
What? So "people grabbing Renamon's furry tits" (yes, I remember your extremely weird quote clearly) doesn't bother you anymore? Anyway, stay a while, though there's nothing interesting these days.
*arches eyebrow* I really don't recall saying that, but yes I am still freaked out at some of the Renamon fandom. Then again, that was also some time ago and with old age comes selective memory loss.

Damn whippersnappers.. *shakes imaginary cane*
Ha ha. I doubt anyone here is older then 30.
Quite the opposite. A lot of people here act their premature shoe size.

And when Zephyr says there's nothing interesting going on, she just means that the board is operating pretty harmoniously with little to no drama or conflict going on. As it should be.

Enjoy your stay! ^_^
Quote:And when Zephyr says there's nothing interesting going on, she just means that the board is operating pretty harmoniously with little to no drama or conflict going on. As it should be.
This board could be on PBS between Barney and Sesame Street.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against