Join our server on Discord

A deflowering Lemon
I don't know who to go to to get my Lemons reviewed, so I'll just post this here for now. If you can, please tell me where to send later stories for reviewing. Here goes...

WARNING! Do not proceed if you are allergic to Anime, Lemons, or any combination between the two. This includes people who should not be reading this because of age or the laws of where they live.

I am going to be editing this Lemon after I have this reviewed by someone. This was going to be part of the saga
The OCA
Hey that sure was really good, thank you very much my friend I owe you one big, and is good to see Patamon as a ladies mon for a change, I mean seems Biyomon was interested on him xD

now about the last part:
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
a great lemon xP definitely better than what i can write. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Thanks, guys. This was my first official Lemon, and I didn't know how it would turn out.

Patamon's last line was referring to Biyomon. He is caught up in a love triangle, but now that he has Gatomon, he has to break the news to Biyomon.

Enter the next potential couple. Biyomon will go to one of the h"oo"mans for comfort after being confronted by Patamon, and she will fall in love with them. I haven't decided on who it shall be. It will either be Yolei, Kari, or Rika... and I'm leanin' more towards Yolei *sorry Hawkmon*.
The OCA
heh Yolei/Biyomon yuri that sounds like a good option, besides I think Kari is in enough problems if you will take that plotline from your cancelled series where technically she and TK's mom are sharing TK xD

But Yolei/Biyomon really sounds interesting, I don't remember if that couple was done before so it may be a good option ^^

Again thank you very much my friend I really loved this lemon, I really loved how you described Patamon and Gatomon's perks of their respective species, mostly about what happens to the Gatomon species when they lose their virginity ^^
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions