Join our server on Discord

Just to say 'HELLO'
Hey DaD. I'm no good at intros but hope that i can be welcomed here.
Im a fan of digimon and i've been lurking around the site as a guest and havent really registered. I just wanna play with your RPG boards.
Just to let you know im not so good in my english so im in a little trouble and help me point out my mistakes.I would also like to know some general rules on RP on this board.
Just to sum it all up, I say
"Hello DaD'"

Dotz
^_^ Welcome to the DaD.
I'm sure you will find it to be a great site to be coming back to.
Hope that you will stay here and have a good time.
Oh..and I'm Mistysilverwolf...or just Misty.

Just out of curiosity...where are you from?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Welcome, welcome to the boards, may your time here be pleasant and your posts plentiful.

Crimson: To your left you'll find the SPAM room of untimely randomness, to the right you'll find the RP rooms and in front of you is my death ra...

Ada: *swats the ray gun away* Don't scare him away yet, he's just arrived.

Crimson: *grumbles* Fine...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Welcome Dotz! :) Um.. I'm kinda new too, and I don't know what else to say.. So um.. See you around!
Welcome to the DaD, Dotz, not to be confused with the pattern or candy of the same name.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Welcome to the DaD. If you are looking to disguise yourself as a member of the opposite sex, talk to me. I can give you plenty of tips :)
Welcome Dotz! ^_^ you remind me of my grandma...her name is Dot xD (Dorothy)

You need some general RPG rules? then go right here:

http://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/showthread.php?tid=5407&pid=99445#pid99445

have fun!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Have fun lurker and welcome to the new place which you can call home...Just enjoy yourself and I wish you the best of everything in life!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Thanks for registering at The Digiartist's domain, dude.
Your English really isn't that bad. I'm not certain whether it's a great idea to learn more English from us, though. Us forum peeps don't always type good. lol.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here, Dot. Welcome, dude.
Hello Dotz! Welcome to DaD!

Hope you have fun visiting the site and enjoy your stay. Maybe I'll see you on the threads and in the RPGs. See ya 'round!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz