Join our server on Discord

RPG Maker 3 anyone?
yeah, got it a few days ago... it's pretty awesome from what I've been able to do... but it's a hassel trying to set up half the things...well... details I mean... I gave it a quick test run from what I've got done sofar... it was pretty good...

Anyone else into the RPG maker series? this is the first one I played that actually worked... XD
Yeah I saw a review on the first game, seemed like it sucked pretty hardcore.

i was wondering if they were planning on making later ones.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Altima...when you started playing it in your computer room...I checked it out on Wikipedia..

Looks pretty interesting...maybe I should ask my aunt if I can use my mom's child support money to buy it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
lol, yeah, if you go to gamestop it's only 15 $ but you NEED a memory card with a LOT of room to play... the files almost 3k KB big.
I have this game and it keeps me pretty contented and I have the pc version too (RM2k,RM2k3)
I made a game with the main Hero has a chicken and he wants to take revenge on the farmers XD
for killing his friends. The storyteller is pretty good.
I had the first one but it was oddly glitchy ((It seemed no matter where I would set up the go from one point to another to go to on every test run my charas would wind up in solid objects O_O ))
>_>

I owned 1 and 2before, but whenever I tried to started them up on my PS2, they would never start up and would end up bnack in the browser... but this one finally works YAY!
Ive never played 1&2 before. The reviews were terrible.
<_< I'm still kinda thinking about getting the game.
I have to check it out.
I may not get it because now I have no need to go to a game store
Because I kinda already got Gol's present.. >_>
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Aww.... well, you have 2 good reasons to go to the store.. Guitar Hero, and this game

Grrr... still in the process of making the game, and it's kinda difficult to do an epic adventure when you only have 3-5 hours a day to work on it...