Join our server on Discord

New Speed Racer TV show...
Yes...
http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=5882

Though I do not remember the original series well, I just don't feel so optimistic about this.
LAWL.

i saw the original series once on some racing channel...it was a 24-hour marathon or something. all the characters talk in run-on sentences and stuff. there's an episode of Dexter's Laboratory that makes fun of it :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
i saw the dexter one also fairly odd parents do
i think i saw one once and if it was that then it was terrible
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
That should be interesting. So it's his kid and the mach 6. I wonder who the mother is and if Racer X will be around.
Well, in some cases.... eh I don't know. I never watched it myself. I do now it had alot of cheap animation frames, but, hey, that's not unheard of these days. It just easier to make it. I just hate all this remix. Still, in the end, I suppose it really doesn't matter. It's either that or ideas repeated.
I just think it's funny how there was a time when Speed Racer was just about the only anime game in town, but I agree, the original show, in fact, the original concept, wasn't that good, and I don't have any expectations for a new and improved version, and now, how's this for a run-on sentence?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
UnknownH Wrote:That should be interesting. So it's his kid and the mach 6. I wonder who the mother is and if Racer X will be around.

Racer X is, suprise suprise, the new Speed Racer's Secret Brother. The show is about them working together to find out what happened to their father.

Race academy?! C'mon, this will be like Yu-Gi-Oh! GX with cars. The whole "let's go to a special academy for (insert topic here)" plotline is certainly getting it's wear recently.
Hey, it could be good. And cars make a little more sense then cards. Plus, maybe they'll have a character like the female from GX. I can bet you like her don't you 'claimer.
Alexis? Yeah, she's alright, very strong and smart, a great combo in any girl, real or anime. I liked that show but they moved it from the timeslot I was watching it in, so I haven't seen it in ages.
So, I get the show raw. I know a guy. He has a lot of stuff you might like too. But I also have a site for yugioh. And do you like the other girl? The one in red? That's his(my friend's) favorite.