Join our server on Discord

Poll: What's your number?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0 (Entirely Heterosexual)
21.74%
5 21.74%
1 (Mostly Heterosexual, with a bit of Homosexual desires here and there)
39.13%
9 39.13%
2 (Mainly heterosexual, but rather often occurences of homosexuality)
4.35%
1 4.35%
3 (Bisexual)
17.39%
4 17.39%
4 (Mainly Homosexual, but rahter often occurences of heterosexuality)
0%
0 0%
5 (Manly Homosexual, but with bits of heterosexuality here and there)
13.04%
3 13.04%
6 (Entirely homosexual)
4.35%
1 4.35%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Good evening, Mr. Kinsey
Kinsey's scale of sexuality seems like a nice poll to revitalize this forum with.

So, what are you?
I've had fantasies about other women.. and even almost did stuff with one.. but um... I really love Chris.. so I'd say I'm mostly straight.. but a little bi
It depends. I can't say homosexual fantasies haven't appeared. But I've never put myself or any person I know on them thanks god for that. So I can say I do have homosexual fantasies, but if I had to imagine myself I'd be with a girl rather than a guy.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Used ta be the other way around. But now I'm not into guys that much.. Think about them sometimes, but not very often.
I picked number 5. After all my teen confusion, thats what my heart settled on.

I love being a number 5. Be proud of who you are.
Veemon's Followers
I pick bi..because I have both tendencies to lean on so it was an easy thing for me. The line may always move though but I rather live life, and see what happens from there.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I think I took this before but how bout giving us the test. And I put 0. Because I am. I can't be anything else. I grew up when gays weren't big so I never saw anything like that anywhere.
Guys may make more sense, but women still take the cake, for me.
bi all the way~ yay for all the pleasures~
DragonMasterX Wrote:It depends. I can't say homosexual fantasies haven't appeared. But I've never put myself or any person I know on them thanks god for that. So I can say I do have homosexual fantasies, but if I had to imagine myself I'd be with a girl rather than a guy.

DMX kinda stole the words right from my mouth in a more detailed description...and change the girl and guy part around. =p
I would say that I am straight. I know I am..just think about doing stuff with girls. Kinda creeps me out sometimes too... ^^;
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA