Join our server on Discord

w00tage 3000
Hey. I've made it to 3000 (finally). I guess I should acknowledge some people I encountered along the way. Once again, listed alphabetically.

Calibremon - great RPer, nice guy. Apparently a limitless imagination and a great vocabulary!

Gabumonfurry - the first person who contacted me on YIM from here. Nice guy who often gets me killed while I'm emulating because his messages pop up in front of the emu-window. :p

Herr Mullen - our token British member who adds a (sometimes much needed) touch of class to a thread.

Lonelygabu - great guy who's probably too genuine for his own good.

rorancrystalwolf - another good chum of mine with whom I talk quite a bit.

Wisemon - someone with whom I have very little personal interaction, but whose intelligence and sardonic wit never fails to make me think/laugh.

Wolfey - my best pal on this forum. He's super nice and super patient and gets things done. Oh, and he's always really polite and never swears.

If I forget other people that I talk to all the time, I'm sure I'll remember and add you to the list.

Anyway, here: *wheels out a giant cake* Enjoy!
nonono *wheels the cake back* 'tis for JOO! :P

happy 3k!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Congratulations, you still made it to 3,000 faster than I did (I think). It's been good having you here. Without you, we wouldn't have a strong counter-voice to cboy in the Debate Forum, and we wouldn't get to hear all of the sitcom scenarios that occur when a Canadian has to live in Massachusetts.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Huh? 3K? That's something. That is a big number.
Yeah! Congratulations senjuro! Good wolf!

I can't believe I can't find anything better to say. Guess this is what happens when you sleep poorly, well, as reward I promise the next ten buildings that crumble down won't be near you!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yay Senjy!

Now all I have to do is hit 1k and then we can party!

If you bring the cake I will bring the strippers.. my choice of course =3

Anyway, Congrats bud!
Veemon's Followers
Happy 3K Senjuro!

...and in celebration, for this momentous occasion, I promise to make my third donation, by the end of the month. (That should bring a smile to your face. :D) See ya 'round!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Quote:LonelyGabu - great guy who's probably too genuine for his own good.
Is that a bad thing? --;

Anyway Senjy, what can I say about someone who has intelligence, character, someone that you can converse with who isn't afraid to state his opinions with as much passion as his talent for singing. You have kept things level, and without being as loud as others, you are our silent thunder. Senjy you make an entrance, not like a Wisemon with wit, or a DMX with his randomness, but rather you come into a conversation and with what you say, you get the respect, and the attention that you deserve. You are an incredible person, at heart.

I hope this milestone isn't the only one that comes your way here. I wish you the best. I still <3 cha brother. You know that... heh.

(hugs you closely and licks your cheek.) Happy 3000 <3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Congratulations my awsome friend who i always kill because my window pops up while your playing a game :D Sorry this is late, but hey I'm back :3
Hey Senjy! ^_^
Long time..no talk..I know.. <_<

But anyway.
Congrats on your 3K! =D

It is a big number. Not that easy to get to if you're not spamming *looks around innocently*
But either way, your posts were hard-earned!
Good job and keep up with the posting!

=p
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA