Join our server on Discord

Third times a charm
Yup third time signing up here guys :P Good to be back....again.
Welcome back and hopefully you'll stick around this time
Thanks I will. ^.^ btw I like your sig
Hello Djinn,

Hpoefully third time, will be the charm. I've only been here since about February and I love it here. Hope you will stick around much longer this time. Maybe we'll get to know each other better. Have fun and see ya 'round!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I hope so too, seems everytime I go away for a couple weeks then my account gets deleted or something. *shakes hands with Kalyx* Greetings
Hey Djinn! Welcome back to the DaD again! By the way, are you the same Djinn that created 'Caught between a sword and fate'? Just asking.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*thinks* Well I seem to remember something about hallmark agents trying to control the world or something. But yeah I did a few RPs here.
Alright, well, welcome back for the third time then, hope you have fun around here!

Crimson: Wait, wait, you mean to say you've survived my Wheel of Doom twice!

Monica: *giggles inwardly as she prepares to rig the wheel in Djinn's favor*

Crimson: Bah, the thing's not worth the gold it's made out of, here have this complementary welcoming cake while I go roll this into a ditch somewhere. *hands Djinn a cake and pushes the wheel away revealing Monica*

Monica: *blushes as she hides her wrench behind her* Um...Crimson, I...

Crimson: Ah, I know you were just trying to fix it Monnie, but forget it, the thing's toast.

Monica: *grins sheepishly* Right, that's what I was doing, fixing it.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Giggles and growls.) Welcome to the site that is its own personal space to keep it fun in the shade, and keep warm in the cold. This place is fantastic, apparently enough for you to return thrice. XD I hope you enjoy yourself here, and decide to stay. I wish you the best of luck in life, and wish you luck in achieving all your dreams.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*gives thumbs up to Monica while chewing on some cake*

Thanks again guys :3