Join our server on Discord

Writing some Savers stuff...
I just wanted to know what people wanted to see? I know there are some Rosemon fans here. I'm planning a Gaomon and Yoshino pairing, but anyone want to chime in with some ideas they want to see made reality? Perhaps Chika and Biyomon/Garudamon? Or Masaru and Lilamon? I'm trying to get back into the game again...I haven't really written anything worthwhile for a few months.

-Renafan
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Allways been a fan of a culmination of Ivan and Yoshino...just for the former's semi-insanity...
This probably should be in the requests thread
Gaomon X Yoshino ? Better not !
Renafan Wrote:I just wanted to know what people wanted to see? I know there are some Rosemon fans here. I'm planning a Gaomon and Yoshino pairing, but anyone want to chime in with some ideas they want to see made reality? Perhaps Chika and Biyomon/Garudamon? Or Masaru and Lilamon? I'm trying to get back into the game again...I haven't really written anything worthwhile for a few months.

-Renafan

A Gaomon X Yoshino sounds both interesting and strange at the same time, as these two were rarely seen interacting with one another in the anime. Maybe the stated coupling can occur in some written fan-thought situations; like Yoshino became adored with Gaomon because he's cute like a pup/dog. But as moments pass between them, something more deep grew between them...:)

I fancy an Ikuyo, (Ikuto x Yoshino) though their coupling can be considered legal during the course of five years after ending setting. However, I think some may consider the Ikuyo as a pedo if the two "do it" within the episodes' time frame. Though in my tastes, I can tolerate that since they're anime characters, not real people. :oops:mrgreen

Masaru X Yoshino seems also a good coupling.

So does a Touma X Nanami...

Any male or female with Rosemon/Lilamon is just hawt.

But anything with Kurata is just gross. Yuck. lol
I was going to suggest Nanami and Touma too. There really isn't much to work with Nanami, other than being Touma's extreme. It could go a rather "dark" path if Touma and Nanami follow her ideals.
Moved. But a lot of what's said here could work.