Join our server on Discord

A little help? :\
I'm having trouble.

I'm trying to find a vehicle that is under or around $5,000 and has low mileage. Though there are certain things about the vehicle i need.

-Room
-4 door
-Clean
-No damage
-Any anything else else that makes the vehicle just fine.

Anyone have any solutions or vehicles they can show me through links or pics please?

My bro already got his, now im working on trying to get mine before they use my vehicle buying money for something else...
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Try

www.beepbeep.com

or

www.autotrader.com

I am sure that you can find something on there
Veemon's Followers
Ebay and Amazon .com can help as well...

there are brand news car underneath 10k in some shops.

If push comes to shove, why not lease?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:If push comes to shove, why not lease?
Leasing is a horrible investment.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I agree Wise but under certain circumstances it is a good thing.
Veemon's Followers
Hey Gol. Hun..

I found A LOT of cars last night after you left so maybe I'll show you once I talk to you again. I found like 8 - 10 cars that I think you might like. I'll give them to ya.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:I agree Wise but under certain circumstances it is a good thing.

No, I'm gonna have to agree with Wise on this one. Leasing is one of the last things you would ever want to do.
no clue on how to help,but good luck.
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:I agree Wise but under certain circumstances it is a good thing.

No, I'm gonna have to agree with Wise on this one. Leasing is one of the last things you would ever want to do.

I agree with all of you. Leasing IS the last thing you wanna do. It's just like renting an apartment. You keep paying and paying to keep it, but it never gets paid of so you can keep it for yourself.

But Gol isn't leasing one. He's actually buying one.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA